Netflix & Express VPN (Read 1791 times)
HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
Netflix & Express VPN
Aug 2nd, 2015 at 11:03pm

Hello all,

Since I watch a lot of movies while I make slings, I naturally subscribed to Netflix. However Netflix streaming was really getting boring. All the movies were the same and all the good ones I had seen. Then I learned that Netflix actually has lots more movies available streaming, but you just have to change your IP address to a region that allows those movies to be played. I'm not sure why they do this but they do.

So I got Express VPN and changed my IP to Berkshire UK and boom, I refreshed my Netflix page and I get all those movies available in Europe streaming as well. Hundreds and hundreds of different new and old movies, as well as documentaries. Safe torrenting for those of you worried about downloading Game of Thrones as well Wink

There are free VPN blockers out there too you just have to google search. I pay a small fee for Express VPN but it's worth it.

Anyways, just thought those of you who use Netflix (probably several based on the stock price lately) would want some new stuff to watch.  Smiley

"Discipline leads to self respect which leads to courage"

Huntsman Slings available on Etsy HERE
&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Netflix & Express VPN
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 7:14am

so my next question - are there any american tv stations that broadcast live baseball that can viewed online ?
Obviously they need to think you live in tha states.
That's something I'd probably pay for

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 3:35pm

I actually went ahead and looked into it and called my provider. They said there is one company online that streams baseball live on the web with a subscription but they are not currently accepting new customers because they are in legal hot water. I use Xfinity Comcast by the way and I don't even get live baseball online, except for a few select games which makes it not even worth my time. I would bet that in a year all the kinks will be worked out and something like you want CA will become available.

Go Mariners!

&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 7:04am

yeah I keep looking at the mlb stuff but they want aridiculous amount of money. On the other hand there is an mlb app on my samsung smart tv. To be honest I don't care if it's live or not - I just really miss baseball. Been about 10 years since it was broadcast on uk tv.

I don't watch much sport but I used to religiously watch the sunday and wednesday night games.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Tomas
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 8:27am

I would be surprised if TSN didn't have online viewing if you're still looking for channels. In Canada, CTV and CBC could pan out if you can get them.

IP Logged

HuntsmanSling
Funditor

Sling Maker

Vancouver, WA
Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 8:30am

Ya I am the same way about rugby over there. I played in college and I just don't ever get to watch it much here. America is wayy behind with that awesome sport.

I wish I asked the customer service guy what company it was that was in legal hot water because once they figure it all out it would be nice for you to use them.

&
seen on Youtube HERE

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini)