Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Huge thank you to the Balearic slinging federation (Read 5659 times)
Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Huge thank you to the Balearic slinging federation
Mar 3rd, 2015 at 10:30am

I'm sure I speak for all the slinging.org members who attended the recently finished 2nd International slinging event.
Just a major thank you to pep ribas ribas, luis, hector and all the other men and women who made our visit so special.

Incredible hospitality, amazing friendships and they just couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome.

From the day we arrived till the day the event finished. We didn't have to pay for food, drink or transport. And some of the guys can really drink (I didn't say david or hubert, you just think I did)

Huge thanks also to the local councils who hosted us and to the minister of sport for the balearic islands who made a lot of it happen.

there are just so many people to thank, that I'll just say we really appreciated everything that was done for us by everybody who helped the federation out.

From the bottom of my heart.
Thank you All

I will be back in 2017 and I'm sure the others will be as well.

I would like to add a personal thank you to the foners de fellanitx
Hector and his guys are just the best. I Just wish of the 5 languages we have between us - 2 were the same Smiley

I promise in 2017 I will speak at least basic spanish !

Thank you again, you really made it special for us all.

Alex 'Curious Aardvark' Johnson
Administrator slinging.org
honourary member; foners de felllanitx

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

David Morningstar
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

UK
Re: Huge thank you to the Balearic slinging federation
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2015 at 11:28am

Seconded! We were well looked after the whole time. It was an amazing event and I am keen to see you all again in 2017  Cool

IP Logged

Rat Man
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

New Jersey, USA
Re: Huge thank you to the Balearic slinging federation
Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2015 at 8:59am

... and thanks DM for those great pictures that gave all of us who couldn't attend a window via facebook to this event.  Great stuff!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar)