Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tutorial: woven shepherd sling pouch (#3) (Read 5312 times)
Timothy Potter

Idaho
Re: Tutorial: woven shepherd sling pouch (#3)
Reply #15 - Oct 22nd, 2013 at 12:02pm

That is the kind of tutorial I wish I would've had the first time I wove a sling like that. Very clear and well done. I especially like how even you kept the edges of the pouch, which is a difficulty I've had when using twined wefts.

-Timothy Potter

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him." Colossians 3:17
IP Logged

Morphy
Slinging.org Moderator

Checkmate

Reply #16 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 5:05pm

Thanks LS.  Love the shape of that pouch too.  Perfect.

IP Logged

lakeslinger

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #17 - Dec 18th, 2013 at 6:03am

Many thanks for the feedback and sorry, I didn´t respond here for a long time. I haven´t entered this topic for a while, still trying to find some time to write a text (offline) that I can paste into the picture posts.

Timothy Potter wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 12:02pm:
That is the kind of tutorial I wish I would've had the first time I wove a sling like that. Very clear and well done. I especially like how even you kept the edges of the pouch, which is a difficulty I've had when using twined wefts.

-Timothy Potter

I´m glad you like the tutorial. In fact I had the luck to have found your Tut-sling tutorial when I made my first woven pouch sling and it was your homepage I learned the >3 strand braids from.

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #18 - Dec 18th, 2013 at 6:27am

lakeslinger wrote on Dec 18th, 2013 at 6:03am:
I´m glad you like the tutorial. In fact I had the luck to have found your Tut-sling tutorial when I made my first woven pouch sling and it was your homepage I learned the >3 strand braids from.

Same here.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, joe_meadmaker, Kick, Chris, vetryan15, Curious Aardvark, Morphy)