Send Topic Print
Missing stickies (Read 3852 times)
Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Missing stickies
Jun 14th, 2013 at 4:16pm

Post the name of any stickies (and the board they were on) you know we have lost in the move and I will hunt them down to resticky them. Link to the new location for that topic would also be appreciated. Smiley

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Missing stickies
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2013 at 7:23am

weird - thought they were all there.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2013 at 4:20pm

We only had the global announcements when I first got on the new forum and I restickied everything I could remember and find.

Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Teg
Interfector Viris Spurii

Central Europe
Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2013 at 2:55am

Missing sticky: The FAQ thread
http://slinging.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1260271797

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2013 at 10:27pm

Bcause of a bug I cannot resticky this now.

WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

lakeslinger

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2013 at 6:03am

Double post, cause I wrote this first in the "bug" section:

I can´t find the FAQ-section.

Watching the picture thread on General slinging discussion and the new Lahun sling thread on Project Goliath I also noted that most of the attached pictures are missing ("attachment deleted").

In the last one I thought to re-attach one of my pictures, but the function for adding pictures disappeared.
I´ll better wait with posting.

You´re doing great work with the new forum. Good luck and many thanks.

IP Logged

lakeslinger

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2013 at 6:06am

O.k., I saw that Teg already wrote about the missing FAQ, and I think I´ve figured out how to attach pictures (it´s the third symbol from left on the top which says "insert image").

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2013 at 5:28pm

This thread is just for reporting which individual stickies you've noticed are missing; I'm taking care of it because it's easy. Wink C_A is monitoring the Bug Report thread which is for tackling everything else. It'll be easier for both C_A and I if you'll check what has already been noticed before posting to avoid duplication.

WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar)