Send Topic Print
Wanted Flint Knife (Read 2347 times)
Sasquatchslinger

"Riding through this world
all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Wanted Flint Knife
Mar 30th, 2013 at 4:26pm

Message me Im looking for a stone knife. reason to complete a primitive kit for a workshop im teaching at my job (a BSA summer camp).  

Mad Monkey

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Re: Wanted Flint Knife
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2013 at 6:27am

Talk to Bill Skinner. His stuff is awesome

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance  The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein   I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Re: Wanted Flint Knife
Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2013 at 7:03pm

slingbadger wrote on Apr 3rd, 2013 at 6:27am:
Talk to Bill Skinner. His stuff is awesome

Or Chris Henry(paleoarts)...

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Chris)