Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BOARD CHANGES!  Remain calm...   (Read 924 times)
LightSlinger
Forum Moderation
slingingsport

All things in Moderation...
Except for Slinging..

Hanford, California
BOARD CHANGES!  Remain calm...  
Jan 22nd, 2013 at 4:28am

You may have noticed that there have been some overnight board changes.  

Due to the fact that the Sticky Board was starting to get a little cumbersome and long, I have consolidated The Merit Achievement listings here, into the RANKING AND MERIT SYSTEM OVERVIEW AND STANDARDS.  I will also be adding a question to the FAQ that will help direct Artists to the right places.

You may have noticed that I have also posted a Petitioning Guidelines Thread that I believe, with everyone's cooperation, will help to streamline the Review process.

Upon review of the Ranking system, it came to my attention that it was a little weak.  The idea is to allow everyone the chance to advance in Rank while remaining a challenge at the higher ranks.  I made some changes to the RANKING AND MERIT SYSTEM OVERVIEW AND STANDARDS that will make achieving the higher ranks much more challenging.  

Soon, (possibly this morning) I shall finally Post the Petitions Thread where everyone will submit their petitions for Merit Awards and Rank.  When you see it appear and the "PLEASE WAIT TO SEND PETITIONS" Thread disappear, you may begin submitting petitions.  

Happy Ranking!

« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2013 at 6:03am by LightSlinger »  

Slinging Sport Rank: TIRO.   Highest Merit Award: Sling Crafter 3
I am a Demi-Mod...  
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!
 itty-bitty living space
"A sling is a dependent weapon, relying on you for basically everything but mechanical advantage..."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, LightSlinger, Bill Skinner, Chris)