Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
having read through all the categories.... (Read 1267 times)
Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
having read through all the categories....
Jan 17th, 2013 at 2:24pm

wow.

I'm up to master on a couple but generally level 3 on most.

David morningstar and ratman hit master or damn close on most - except distance -  from what i can work out.

But bloody hell there's an awful lot of sub categories. How on earth are people going to collate and categorise all their acheivements. ?
David and I and ratman are easy - everything is documented either here or on youtube.

But we're pretty much going to be the exceptions I think.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

LightSlinger
Forum Moderation
slingingsport

All things in Moderation...
Except for Slinging..

Hanford, California
Re: having read through all the categories....
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2013 at 5:15pm

Curious Aardvark wrote on Jan 17th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
wow.

I'm up to master on a couple but generally level 3 on most.

David morningstar and ratman hit master or damn close on most - except distance -  from what i can work out.

But bloody hell there's an awful lot of sub categories. How on earth are people going to collate and categorise all their acheivements. ?
David and I and ratman are easy - everything is documented either here or on youtube.

But we're pretty much going to be the exceptions I think.   

Well, I don't expect them to.  I have a spreadsheet that I will be keeping track of.  I've already managed to collect some data already.  The petitioning process I'm about to post will also help some I think..
It's possible that I may need some help in the near future to make it work like a well oiled machine, but I'll let you know when we get there..

« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2013 at 6:58am by Curious Aardvark »  

Slinging Sport Rank: TIRO.   Highest Merit Award: Sling Crafter 3
I am a Demi-Mod...  
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!
 itty-bitty living space
"A sling is a dependent weapon, relying on you for basically everything but mechanical advantage..."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Chris, LightSlinger, Bill Skinner)