Free Rocklaric slings (Read 8755 times)
squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Free Rocklaric slings
Sep 13th, 2012 at 3:55pm

i have made several (3) slings that i call rocklarics- a braided finger loop retention cord, 2 strand rockman pouch. i also make braided solid pouch from 3 to six strands. i will post pics soon. i would like to make a tutorial on them. the slings all have a whip wrap, and have a soft tassel on the end of the release cord. if you would like one and live in the continental U.S,  then please PM me with your address, name, etc- i am sorry i cannot ship outside of the U.S. shipping will take about a week. the slings are free.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Re: Free Rocklaric slings
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 4:29pm

also, if you want custom slings, then PM me with name address and measurements. i will do my best.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 6:39am

pictures ?

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2012 at 9:11am

camera not working! but hopefully fixed soon when i hook my cellphone up to the computer
Sad

IP Logged

indy_slinger
Tiro

Anything bigger than a
VW bus is in trouble!

indiana
Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 7:47pm

I could b very interested in a custom sling..... what kind of materials are you using?

IP Logged

Rofriedrich

Psalm 140:7

Texas
Reply #5 - Oct 23rd, 2012 at 8:44pm

Got mine, very nice. Solid construction, nice tight braiding. Only flaw was the whipping, which we've already discussed. Nice throw, smooth releases. Surely a good piece. 9/10

IP Logged

Pikåru
Interfector Viris Spurii

Experience teaches only
the teachable...

Colorado USA
Reply #6 - Oct 24th, 2012 at 1:29pm

You still don't have any pictures...  Huh

I sling. Therefore I am. Tano' Hu I Islan Guahan. http://itanohu.blogspot.com

IP Logged

Rofriedrich

Psalm 140:7

Texas
Reply #7 - Oct 24th, 2012 at 4:43pm

Ill try to post one tonight.

IP Logged

ali
Novicius

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 5:57pm

hey hi, im ali from uk, very new to the world of slinging, but was instantly drawn, i would love to purchase a sling, , with pouch and one with 6 strings with three strips for rock and something eles, you feel is apropreate, i know you said no shipping outside the us, but i would will be more than happy to pay the relavent postage etc, kind regards ali

IP Logged

Pikåru
Interfector Viris Spurii

Experience teaches only
the teachable...

Colorado USA
Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 6:02pm

Hey Kid, when are you going to post some good pictures of these rockleric slings?

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #10 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 9:15pm

I will Tommorow. Camera batts dead, will get new. Funny how quick they die when I take pics of all my slings.....
only 5 to go. a rockman, my new balaric, and my failed imitations of your slings, pikaru.
I also have to photograph my new stuff..... Javelin, and a knife(Im gonna trade the knife)

IP Logged

Pikåru
Interfector Viris Spurii

Experience teaches only
the teachable...

Colorado USA
Reply #11 - Feb 3rd, 2013 at 10:21pm

I hear you do some good work, decent weaving and would like to see it. Thanks kid.

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2013 at 3:46pm

Thanks Pikaru.
I like your 5 strand pouch slings. I have numerous failed replicas......
Here are pics of sisal- this one is destined for one of my friends.

IP Logged

mauser_lover
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #13 - May 18th, 2013 at 2:39am

I know it has been a while since the last post on this thread, but do you still have any slings to give away?

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #14 - May 21st, 2013 at 3:13pm

mauser_lover wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 2:39am:
I know it has been a while since the last post on this thread, but do you still have any slings to give away?

I can make more but it takes a while. I don't visit the post office often.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Chris, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini)