Send Topic Print
I have some Lead (Read 4576 times)
Sasquatchslinger

"Riding through this world
all alone."

New Jersey, USA
I have some Lead
Aug 2nd, 2012 at 10:47am

Hi guys have some old pure lead fishing wieghts up for trade PM or comment if your Interested perfect for melting down into sling ammo/bullets.  Grin

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

Steven
Interfector Viris Spurii

RaptorIsAsRaptorDoes

Austin, Tx.
Re: I have some Lead
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 1:40pm

If they are the grand banks style and heavy enough 3+oz. ; they will work well as is.

A Curmudgeon@Large Civilly Fomenting Anarchy one post at a time...I don't like it is not a valid reason and Everyone knows is not a valid rule...Hi Ho, Hi Ho Its Off To Work I Go; As Ci-vi-lly As I Can Be Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho...
THIS ADVICE IS WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT.

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 1:44pm

nah ther trianqular and a whole bunch of diffrent sizes why im trading them got em all for free too!

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

Donnerschlag
Interfector Viris Spurii

I put the 'K' in "Kwality"!

Portland, OR
Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 2:26pm

I'm interested Smiley
Right now, all I can offer is a sling or two Tongue

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that shows you tried."
-Bob Ross

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 2:35pm

That would be great! Do you want some pictures? and pics of your sling or two would be great!  Smiley

IP Logged

Donnerschlag
Interfector Viris Spurii

Portland, OR
Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 11:34pm

Sorry it took a while to respond; I was on vacation. Tongue

I have a new 28" nylon apache sling on hand, and can make almost any other design involving nylon/cotton twine and leather.

-Bob Ross

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #6 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 9:38am

Do you know the tutahakum sling weave the n and I'm on vacation now relating on the beach enjoying slinging.org   Cool

IP Logged

Donnerschlag
Interfector Viris Spurii

Portland, OR
Reply #7 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 12:38pm

Sasquatchslinger wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 at 9:38am:
Do you know the tutahakum sling weave the n and I'm on vacation now relating on the beach enjoying slinging.org   Cool

That's the one design that's giving me trouble Tongue
(I've made a total of 4 attempts, and all have failed to even come close to meeting my standards)

Technically I can make a Tut sling, but it would be uglier that the current American political scene Grin

-Bob Ross

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #8 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 2:01pm

Hahaha good joke what about the cobra weave and American politics are terrible  Grin

IP Logged

Donnerschlag
Interfector Viris Spurii

Portland, OR
Reply #9 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 12:23pm

Sasquatchslinger wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 at 2:01pm:
Hahaha good joke what about the cobra weave and American politics are terrible  Grin

Haha the cobra sling is definitely doable. Any preference for length?

-Bob Ross

IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #10 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 2:37pm

31-40 inches

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini)