Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wanted a Sling for a Newbie (Read 2568 times)
Sasquatchslinger

"Riding through this world
all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Wanted a Sling for a Newbie
Jul 31st, 2012 at 4:31pm

I am interested in trading for a sling Perferably one braided out of paracor i have one that is to small, PM me and I will offer you something also reply in this thread if interested.

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Re: Wanted a Sling for a Newbie
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2012 at 6:42pm

Have you tried one of Aussie's pouches yet? He sends them out for free, and they work awesome. You can get them pre-strung or without cords. You would have to get a bit of braided rope from a hardware store (a few cents a yard) if you get them cordless.

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Sasquatchslinger

"Riding through this world
all alone."

New Jersey, USA
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2012 at 7:55pm

I commented on the tread hoping for a response should I PM him or her

“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,& Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,& Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,& One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne & In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.& One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,& One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.&&In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.” J.R.R. Tolkien

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:21pm

You should pm him with a name (doesnt have to be real) and an address (does have to be real). Make sure to include all the info in the United States section of this page. http://bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats.html

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Rofriedrich

Psalm 140:7

Texas
Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2012 at 12:16am

Aussie pouch is the best way to go when starting. Good luck.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Chris, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus)