Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Best Old Looking Older Woman (Read 2682 times)
Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Best Old Looking Older Woman
Mar 6th, 2012 at 1:14pm

Who is the best looking older woman?  Now if you're fifteen, somebody thirty-two might be an older woman, but that's not what I have in mind.  Let's try to keep our choices at least in their mid to upper forties, if not older.  My choice is Marie Osmond.  People say she' had this or that procedure done, and I don't care.  The fact that someone can be that darned sexy at fifty-one is amazing.  What ever she's doing, I hope she keeps doing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB0HzG40bVM&feature=related

IP Logged
fletch_man

When the Guns are Gone

Re: Best Old Looking Older Woman
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 2:46pm

You.  Have gone insane.  I mean like Col. Kurtz up past the bridge at Doh-Lung insane.  I mean like round the clock supervision at a clinic in Vienna insane.  I like you.  The average age on this forum is either 15 or 60.  These are people who dress up as knights, ninjas or have  drawers full of knives that all have skulls on the pommels.  We just recently discussed how we would escape if we were kinapped and taken to "The Secret Jesus Appreciation Detention Camp".  Now here you are getting ready to peg the "Abnormally Sensitive Male-O-Meter" over to "Misogynistic Ba$tard" .  Totally in the red. 

What were we talking about?  Oh yeah,   gotta be Monica Bellucci.  She was so hot in "Tears of the Sun"  I tried to join the Navy Seals.  Not the regular ones,  the older ones.  The "Gray Seals".

I am not The Word&&   I am the parchment on which&&      The Word is written
  IP Logged
Steven
Interfector Viris Spurii

RaptorIsAsRaptorDoes

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 4:55pm

Gina Lollobrigida

A Curmudgeon@Large Civilly Fomenting Anarchy one post at a time...I don't like it is not a valid reason and Everyone knows is not a valid rule...Hi Ho, Hi Ho Its Off To Work I Go; As Ci-vi-lly As I Can Be Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho...
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Come and take them.
  IP Logged
Morphy
Interfector Viris Spurii

Checkmate

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Grin

I'm no huge fan of her but Jennifer Aniston is 43 and looks good to me. She's righttttt on the edge of what you might accept for this thread.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspxq=1596462471316&id=1955df3665b409a68...

How old is she in that one Fletch? Looking good for a middle aged woman.

What we've got here is... a failure to communicate.
  IP Logged
fletch_man

When the Guns are Gone

Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:06pm

Monica is 48 now and I think she was 39-40 when that film came out.  But she is timeless, just a beautiful woman who only looks better as she ages.  You know she's a slinger, right?  Wicked Byzantine stroke......................

I am not The Word&&   I am the parchment on which&&      The Word is written
  IP Logged
Mauro Fiorentini
Slinging.org Moderator

Forge your future with
the hammer of your mind!

Reply #5 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 6:22pm

ITALIAN: Sabrina Ferilli, 47:

AMERICAN: Tina Turner, 74.

GERMAN: Kessler sisters, both 76  Smiley
Greetings,
Mauro.

IP Logged
Bikewer
Interfector Viris Spurii

I love Slinging.org!

Reply #6 - Mar 7th, 2012 at 9:43am

I about lost it when Monica Belluci appeared in the Matrix wearing that latex dress...

How about Dana Delany?   I've always been partial to redheads, and she's looking pretty sharp in her new "Body Of Proof" series.

IP Logged
bigkahuna
Slinging.org Moderator

Reply #7 - Mar 7th, 2012 at 10:33pm

I have to put in my vote for Salma Hayek........."Smokin"! Shocked

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
  IP Logged
CHowitzer

(miro con honda)

Reply #8 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 12:57am

Speaking of redheads...

You boys familiar with Mad Men's Christina Hendricks?

She's not quite forty, but I'm 21 myself so I think that more than satisfies the "older woman" requirement in this case. She's physically impeccable in every way, the very *best* looking woman I can think of that actually exists. All natural, too!

Now, I'm a man of peace, but between us slingers I'd kill at least three men for a night with Christina.  Cry

What old Archimedes actually said:&&"Give me a sling large enough and I can chuck the World!"&&&&His words. In perfect modern English, too!
  IP Logged
Mauro Fiorentini
Slinging.org Moderator

Forge your future with
the hammer of your mind!

Reply #9 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 5:19am

Eh, just wait a decade and you'll see how gravity works...
Greetings,
Mauro.

IP Logged
bigkahuna
Slinging.org Moderator

Reply #10 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 6:47am

She will just have "a little work" done and she will be good to go Cool

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
  IP Logged
curious_aardvark
Slinging.org Administrator

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Reply #11 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 6:51am

michelle pfiffer (or however it's spelt)

I actually saw raquel welch in a noel coward comedy play a few years back. Not sure how old she was but still looked pretty good - couldn't act worth a damn, but hey you can't have everything Smiley

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One - works for me Smiley
  IP Logged
bigkahuna
Slinging.org Moderator

Reply #12 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 6:51am

fletch_man wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 at 2:46pm:
You. Have gone insane. I mean like Col. Kurtz up past the bridge at Doh-Lung insane. I mean like round the clock supervision at a clinic in Vienna insane. I like you. The average age on this forum is either 15 or 60. These are people who dress up as knights, ninjas or have drawers full of knives that all have skulls on the pommels. We just recently discussed how we would escape if we were kinapped and taken to "The Secret Jesus Appreciation Detention Camp". Now here you are getting ready to peg the "Abnormally Sensitive Male-O-Meter" over to "Misogynistic Ba$tard" . Totally in the red.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, gotta be Monica Bellucci. She was so hot in "Tears of the Sun" I tried to join the Navy Seals. Not the regular ones, the older ones. The "Gray Seals".

I am really hurt. None of my knives have skulls on their pommels. The skulls have their own drawer. Huh

IP Logged
Rat Man
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #13 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 11:27am

curious_aardvark wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 at 6:51am:
michelle pfiffer (or however it's spelt)

I actually saw raquel welch in a noel coward comedy play a few years back. Not sure how old she was but still looked pretty good - couldn't act worth a damn, but hey you can't have everything Smiley

Raquel Welch is one of the best cases of preservation in female history.  I'm not sure how she looks now, but she was still smokin into her  sixties. 
    If any of our female members wish to add some hot older dudes, feel free.  It's your forum too.

Raquel.jpg (69 KB | )
Raquel.jpg
  IP Logged
bigkahuna
Slinging.org Moderator

Reply #14 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 8:55pm

Lauren Hutton has aged pretty well also and Sophia Loren has always been a knockout.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print