Hello From Kentucky (Read 949 times)
kentuckythrower
Descens

Illegitimi non carborundum

Kentucky, U.S.A.
Hello From Kentucky
Jan 3rd, 2012 at 3:39pm

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined Slinging.org and look forward to talking to fellow enthusiats. I have been tinkering around with slings for the better part of the past 40 years and was really happy to see so many other folks are equally interested in this pursuit.

IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Re: Hello From Kentucky
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2012 at 10:27pm

wow 40 years. please share some of your experiences, we're all got willing ears to the experienced.

and of course, welcome to slinging.org  Smiley

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Bill Skinner
Forum Moderation

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2012 at 10:31am

What 'kid' said.  For the most part, we are pretty much amatures, we all listen carefully to what the experianced slingers have to say.  Even the more experianced slingers like to compare notes and build on the experiances of others.  Welcome to the site and I hope you will stick around for a while.

IP Logged

kentuckythrower
Descens

Illegitimi non carborundum

Kentucky, U.S.A.
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 2:45pm

It's great to have this outlet and speak to folks who share my interests. I'm certain I've got lots to learn and look foward to talking to eveyone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Chris)