Send Topic Print
modified faq section. (Read 2159 times)
leadrocks

stay simple. serve god.
live free.

custer city, oklahoma
modified faq section.
Nov 15th, 2010 at 1:57am

hey y'all. just went to the faq section and i noticed a few things have changed there. just kinda curious. the article i wrote on lead casting is gone. i can't even find it on a site search. what happened there?  no disrespect but i feel a little discredited on that one. thanx.

'Those who would sacrifice their freedom for safety&&Will find that they will inherit neither'&&--Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: modified faq section.
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 6:47am

which faq section ?
apart from aussie and ratmans sticky's, I didn't think we had one.

Basically the same questions get asked so often that the entire forum is a FAQ section Smiley

You're obviously referring to something specific though.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

leadrocks

stay simple. serve god.
live free.

custer city, oklahoma
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 12:42pm

it was a thread on lead casting i wrote when i first came to the forum. it had my methods of making plaster moulds for casting glandes and rockman posted a drawing of his one piece concrete mould. just curious no worries really. good info in that thread though. went to show it to a friend last night and noticed it was gone.

'Those who would sacrifice their freedom for safety&&Will find that they will inherit neither'&&--Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 1:22pm

It's there under the heading "Ammunition Types" there is a link called "Casting lead bullets... no pictures though." That's your article.

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:34am

gonna say, we don't throw anything out round here lol

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Chris)