Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
MORE FREE SLINGS FOR BEGINNERS (Read 67673 times)
Gitane
Novicius

Whenever you fall, pick
something up.

Belgium
Re: MORE FREE SLINGS FOR BEGINNERS
Reply #135 - Dec 25th, 2015 at 5:56pm

Hello Slingingrat,

I'm a new member of this slinging-community. You can read my introduction on the forum. I'm from Belgium, I'm just beginning to sling so I have to learn a lot. A good start would be to have a decent sling. So I'd really appreciate if you could spare me one.
What is a good sling to start with?
That would be a fantastic Christmas present. Thanks for all your help and merry Christmas.

Gitane

IP Logged

jdthomas
Novicius

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #136 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 10:32pm

Hello, I am a beginner, as in I have never used a sling. This appeals to me as a ultralight backpacker and I was wanting to see if you still have some for sale, or can give me advice and a link of where to get a top quality sling for small game hunting in a survival situation ?

IP Logged

vetryan15
Slinging.org Moderator

Slinging Rocks!

Northern Maine
Reply #137 - Feb 23rd, 2016 at 10:44pm

jdthomas wrote on Feb 23rd, 2016 at 10:32pm:
Hello, I am a beginner, as in I have never used a sling. This appeals to me as a ultralight backpacker and I was wanting to see if you still have some for sale, or can give me advice and a link of where to get a top quality sling for small game hunting in a survival situation ?

Check out ETSY.  I can find a few.
Ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini)