Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
MORE FREE SLINGS FOR BEGINNERS (Read 67671 times)
surplus6
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Re: MORE FREE SLINGS FOR BEGINNERS
Reply #105 - Jun 22nd, 2012 at 3:03pm

I would like to try a sling if anyone wants to send me one, the only thing I have to trade at the moment is some golf balls, if anyones interested?

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #106 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 3:37pm

if you PM me your address i will happily send you what i call a rocklaric- a cross between a rockman and a baleric. it has a 2- strand woven split pouch, with braided cords.. these things last forever. if you can send me measurements via PM, and you address you will recieve a sling in a little over a week (whenever i have time to get stamps)

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #107 - Sep 15th, 2012 at 9:12am

no need to send any golf balls for the sling!

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #108 - Sep 16th, 2012 at 4:12pm

Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2012 at 7:20pm by Masiakasaurus »  

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

PandaMan

NOOOOOB!

UK
Reply #109 - Sep 19th, 2012 at 11:38am

Could anyone set me up with a sling please? I am in the UK. I'll accept pretty much anything that's better than my current piece of denim with two bits of string attached... Tongue

I've hit myself in the back of the head with a tennis ball a few too many times!  Grin

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #110 - Sep 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm

i would but i cannot ship overseas. however, ask aussieslinger, Curiuos Aardvark, or other prominent slingers in the community

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #111 - Sep 20th, 2012 at 10:16am

no worries - just pm me your address.

I've got this rather nice bolivian sling that david morningstar left behind at the weekend...
Wink

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

PandaMan

NOOOOOB!

UK
Reply #112 - Sep 20th, 2012 at 12:09pm

Curious Aardvark wrote on Sep 20th, 2012 at 10:16am:
no worries - just pm me your address.

I've got this rather nice bolivian sling that david morningstar left behind at the weekend...
Wink

Cheesy Thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #113 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 6:50am

(you think david's panicking yet ?)

I'll send you one of mine.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

PandaMan

NOOOOOB!

UK
Reply #114 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:17am

lol, yes I was wondering. The only bolivian sling I found mention of on the forums was one that he bought for $40.  You can send me that one if you want Tongue

IP Logged

lobohunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

where be a rock and a
string there be a sling

Cottage Grove or
Reply #115 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 7:43pm

I am a beginner I want one

Albert Scott C bigbadwolf41 77940+hwy+99+south,+Spc+22  
IP Logged

HunterGatherer

Slinging Rocks!

Reply #116 - Nov 20th, 2012 at 1:08am

Do I count as a beginner? I've been slinging (or trying, at least) for a couple of weeks.

If I count, I'd love a sling!

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't know you couldn't send overseas, just read it. Nevermind! Smiley

IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #117 - Dec 4th, 2012 at 8:08pm

I might just be able to ship overseas. it depends on customs and other things in that field. I am also a little short on cash right now. so it may be a while. I have slings, just diffuculty shipping them.

IP Logged

Pikåru
Interfector Viris Spurii

Experience teaches only
the teachable...

Colorado USA
Reply #118 - Dec 4th, 2012 at 8:22pm

You can ship overseas. I do it all the time. It'll cost you around 12-16 bucks give or take. It'll be less if you send it in an envelope and not a box. Small boxes cost more. You'll need a customs lable and I usually mark that the package is a 'gift' and the contents are a toy. When I send slings anyway.

I sling. Therefore I am. Tano' Hu I Islan Guahan. http://itanohu.blogspot.com

IP Logged

Tomas
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #119 - Dec 5th, 2012 at 5:59pm

Quote:
if you PM me your address i will happily send you what i call a rocklaric- a cross between a rockman and a baleric. it has a 2- strand woven split pouch, with braided cords.. these things last forever. if you can send me measurements via PM, and you address you will recieve a sling in a little over a week (whenever i have time to get stamps)

Heyo, I've always been curious as to how these look. I would be happy to make a trade if you like!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus)