Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Short Splicing Tutorial (Read 14015 times)
timann
Interfector Viris Spurii

Slinging Rocks!

Norway
Re: Short Splicing Tutorial
Reply #15 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 12:55pm

Thanks, the_warrior_yeti, for nice words and tutorial.  It feels like I ALMOST should have figured it out myself, but I did not quite do it.  The fuzz on my sling is a result of the hemp I use, wich was a bit stubborn, and me doing it for the first time.  Anyway it is of little consequence, compared to almost anything.

Donnerchlag, expect of lot of things like that.  I have braided a lot of slings, and most of them is a little obsolete, because I learn something new, or get new opinions, all the time.
Typical is when I desided to use a larger finger loop, when I desided to use a more distinkt taper, and when I desided to switch from a narrow grip with loop around ring finger, to wide grip with loop around middle finger.
And now, a more elegant way to do the tapering Wink Cheesy.
It just mean it is time for making more slings Smiley.
timann

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
past-moderator

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Re: Short Splicing Tutorial
Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 3:32pm

Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, Chris, Rat Man, Morphy, Kick, vetryan15, Curious Aardvark)