Send Topic Print
hey there (Read 881 times)
Macabre
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Aberystwyth, Wales
hey there
Jul 1st, 2008 at 11:22am

hi folks, just found slinging.org earlier on in the day. have just made dan bollingers braided sling was a lot easier than i expected. going to try netting the pouch next. anyway i ramble. gotta shoot for now but will hopefully talk later.
take care all!

Macabre  
IP Logged

BrianGrubbs
Funditor

Joined May 6th, 2008

Alabama
Re: hey there
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 8:35am

Welcome!  Always great to have new members.  You have officially found the coolest hobby in the world, and the coolest group of people on the net (no bias here of course).

When in doubt, shoot for the head (worked for David anyway...)

IP Logged

Aussie
Past Moderator

Joined Nov. 1, 2006  Luke
14:14

Melbourne, Australia
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 9:27am

A Welshman!! Welcome from an Australian. Thanks for filling in a few personal details. Hope you enjoy the site.

Cranks are little things that make revolutions.&&

IP Logged

Macabre
Tiro

Slinging Rocks!

Aberystwyth, Wales
Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 9:04am

yeah im really glad i found this site. ever since a forum i went on got hacked one too many times and closed down a few years back ive been looking for a decent one and have finally found it. ive also wanted to get into slinging since i was about 9 about the same time i got into hellenic history and mythology which is where i found out about slings. but never had the chance. tried making a sling once when i was like 12 and it failed miserably just a couple of bits of leather tied together  Grin . yes i be welsh, plenty of space for slinging here Tongue .

Macabre  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man)