Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just introduced to slinging (Read 4321 times)
paulmiller

Havent been in for a while

Birmingham, AL
Re: Just introduced to slinging
Reply #15 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Yes you are correct I did mean staff slinging (still working on the proper terminology). So any instructions you could sling(lame) my way would be awesome. Thanks much!

Zechariah 9:15 The Lord who rules over all will guard them, and they will prevail and overcome with sling stones.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #16 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:20pm

[quote]If That is what you meant i can tell you how to make one. I don't know if i have made it correct but i am able to throw a rock farther than a sling with it.[/quote]

lmao - if you're throwing that far with it - then yes you made it correctly :-)

I still haven't got round to making one - though i now know all I need is a stick a sling and a whittling knife.

I'm thinking of getting some broom sticks in for slingfest and we can have a staff sling making contest :-)

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

paulmiller

Havent been in for a while

Birmingham, AL
Reply #17 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 5:24pm

Seeing you know how to make a staff sling... what do you use on the end as a hook? Will you got into a bit of detail on how you would make it yourself?

Zechariah 9:15 The Lord who rules over all will guard them, and they will prevail and overcome with sling stones.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Chris, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Rat Man)