Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Little John from Sheboygan, WI gald to be here!! (Read 4786 times)
Little John
Tiro

Soon I will live in the
woods with my sling!

Sheboygan, WI  USA
Re: Little John from Sheboygan, WI gald to be here
Reply #15 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 2:31am

[quote author=curious_aardvark link=1185168348/0#14 date=1185554872]lol my beard isn't grey - sort of ginger and my hair is much darker these days. beckham copies fashion from me ;-)[/quote]

Wow, your hair is darker these days? It must be from the Earl Grey!! Black tea = Darker hair...haha. You do stop for tea time don't you?

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #16 - Aug 1st, 2007 at 1:05pm

lol nope in my opinion tea is the devils urine and as such not fit to be drunk :-)
coffee man through and through, Although not in the way that most americans view it. I prefer a really good instant to fresh coffee. I'm not sure you can actually get good instant in the states, nescafe definitely does not qualify :-)
Kenco make the best instant (in my opinion) and I will be taking my own supply with me to wyoming - as well as a travel kettle, it's my experience that most americans don't have kettles in the same way that us brits do.
I've found from visiting my sister in canada that the only way to get the kind of coffee I need first thing in the morning is to carry it round with me :-)

This might make going through the the various customs interesting as coffee is often used to smuggle cocaine in.
I'm hoping that the industrially sealed packets will look genuine lol

As for the hair - yeah can't explain it. I'd say it was exposure to the sun - but I live in england - so that can't be it :-)

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Little John
Tiro

Soon I will live in the
woods with my sling!

Sheboygan, WI  USA
Reply #17 - Aug 2nd, 2007 at 12:40pm

If I were to drink anything in the morning it would be coffee too. I don't drink anything to wake up though. Good choice for description of tea. I don't like tea either but and herbal infusion is good once in awhile like nettle, rose hip or oat straw.

IP Logged

slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Reply #18 - Aug 14th, 2007 at 2:00pm

Well, since Wisconsin IS the Badger state, I imagine you can use the brooms to chase the badgers out of your house.
PS, I too, am a Beardyhead

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance  The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein   I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

LorD SyN 101
Novicius

DarK HearteD HailZ FoR
SlinginG

Metro Atlanta, Georgia
Reply #19 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 11:53pm

Hey LJ,
both of my parents are from WI, my dad from Dodgeville and mom from GB.   I'm pretty sure that I've @ least been thru Sheboygan. idk tho. but now we live allllllll the way down here in Georgia.

DarK HearteD HailZ FroM YouR LorD SyN
LorD SyN 101  
IP Logged

Little John
Tiro

Soon I will live in the
woods with my sling!

Sheboygan, WI  USA
Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:42am

LorD SyN 101 wrote on Aug 15th, 2007 at 11:53pm:
Hey LJ,
both of my parents are from WI, my dad from Dodgeville and mom from GB.   I'm pretty sure that I've @ least been thru Sheboygan. idk tho. but now we live allllllll the way down here in Georgia.

Hey, Glad to hear from you. If you make it back up to WI let me know and we'll have to go slinging!

Peace, LJ

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner)