Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Call for Member Gallery Images (Read 1109 times)
Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Call for Member Gallery Images
Jul 10th, 2007 at 5:31pm

If you would like your sling(s) to be featured in the member gallery, please email me a few pictures  before July 13th. 

info@slinging.org 

The current gallery is here: http://slinging.org/membergallery.html

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Call for Member Gallery Images
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 7:23pm

you updating it then ?
In which case can I make a request - please add new pics to the end of the existing gallery. I really don't want to have to redigitise the whole lot :-)
But I can easily add slides of the new stuff to the existing slideshow for the dvd - not forgotten, honest just not had much time lately.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Chris

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2007 at 11:00am

Will do CA. 

I am updating the whole site.  So if there are things people want to point out, now is the time.

Chris

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2007 at 11:04am

can't think of anything else off hand  - so are you adding any new stuff I might want to include, articles etc ?
I got most of the dvd layout done yesterday, so it's looking real now :-)

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

winkleried
Interfector Viris Spurii

Norman Oklahoma
Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2007 at 10:21pm

I'll send you a couple of my baleric slinging project plus the pics of me and my buddy slinging at a SCA event.

Marc Adkins

Sandbumoen wrote on Jul 10th, 2007 at 5:31pm:
If you would like your sling(s) to be featured in the member gallery, please email me a few pictures  before July 13th.  

info@slinging.org  

The current gallery is here: http://slinging.org/membergallery.html

The Few...The Proud.....The Slingers&&Sling to live, Live to sling&&I Ain't right
WWW winkleried  
IP Logged

Chris

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2007 at 11:46am

Today is the last day to email me your images.  I only get around to doing these updates about once every 6 months.  So if you want to be included in the member gallery, now is the time.  info@slinging.org

Thanks,
Chris

IP Logged

winkleried
Interfector Viris Spurii

Norman Oklahoma
Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2007 at 1:07am

Looks Like I'll catch ya next go around.

Marc Adkins

Sandbumoen wrote on Jul 13th, 2007 at 11:46am:
Today is the last day to email me your images.  I only get around to doing these updates about once every 6 months.  So if you want to be included in the member gallery, now is the time.  info@slinging.org

Thanks,
Chris

The Few...The Proud.....The Slingers&&Sling to live, Live to sling&&I Ain't right
WWW winkleried  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2007 at 10:46am

unless it's the ones I'be already got - you can send them to me and I can add tjhem to the members gallery on the dvd :-)
Still at least a week to go on that - also I'd  love a clip of your staff sling in action winklereid - any chance of that happening ? ?

IP Logged

winkleried
Interfector Viris Spurii

Norman Oklahoma
Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2007 at 12:27am

No chance on videos,
And the pics are the sameones I sent ya with my Balearic Sling project I entered into an SCA event here in OK.

Marc Adkins

[quote author=curious_aardvark link=1184103078/0#7 date=1184510805]unless it's the ones I'be already got - you can send them to me and I can add tjhem to the members gallery on the dvd :-)
Still at least a week to go on that - also I'd  love a clip of your staff sling in action winklereid - any chance of that happening ? ?
[/quote]

WWW winkleried  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, Chris, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Rat Man)