Send Topic Print
Hi all (Read 1421 times)
Rahil
Tiro

:o

Canada BC
Hi all
Apr 9th, 2007 at 5:13pm

Hi everyone, im new to this whole slinging thing and this website but im hoping to learn alot more that slinging here. I've read alot of the forums and everyone seems very nice so hopefully some will help me along to way with slinging. Im only 12, but im open to learn anything new, and i mean anything. Im from canada BC and my name is Aaron.

º☺Rahil☺º

(I wrote this when i was 12 but im keeping it for history sake) i can use a bow, im not very good at slinging but just starting to learn, i can fence good, throw spears well, build stuff, make a weapon out of stuff i find on the ground, staff fighting, i play basketball, football, and i can cook, know tons of knots, and im open to learn ANYTHING new.

IP Logged

Willeke
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Give me some string and
I know what to do.

Netherlands
Re: Hi all
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2007 at 5:25pm

Tons of knots?
That is very usefull.
Knowing weapons is helpfull in a survival situation, knowing that you can make them will help your selfesteem, but knots are usefull in and of themselfs.
(But I love knots, all and any.)

Welcome to slinging.org, I hope you will share your knowledge as well as learn, as most of us do.

Willeke

"Never underestimate what a simple person can do with clever tools, nor what a clever person can do with simple tools." - Ian Fieggen - Writer of A booklet on lanyards, PM for info - Member IGKT, Netherlands
Bad spellers of the world: untie!
IP Logged

JustKnot
Descens

Lithuania
Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2007 at 4:59am

Someone is working well recruiting knotty people to slinging.org...
Wonder who could him/her be  >.>
lol... j/k Grin

Welcome, have fun browsing and slinging Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2007 at 11:41am by JustKnot »  
IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #3 - Apr 10th, 2007 at 6:13am

Welcome Rahil. Look around and enjoy yourself. If you have any questions feel free to ask and we will try to find somebody smart enough to answer. Grin Maybe CanDo or TechStuff. Grin

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Rahil
Tiro

:o

Canada BC
Reply #4 - Apr 10th, 2007 at 6:57pm

lol, thank you kindly  Cheesy

(I wrote this when i was 12 but im keeping it for history sake) i can use a bow, im not very good at slinging but just starting to learn, i can fence good, throw spears well, build stuff, make a weapon out of stuff i find on the ground, staff fighting, i play basketball, football, and i can cook, know tons of knots, and im open to learn ANYTHING new.

IP Logged

funda_iucunda

Watt den een sin Uhl is
den annern sin Nachtigal.

Germany (north of Hamburg)
Reply #5 - Apr 21st, 2007 at 6:15pm

Hi Rahil,

welcome! What weapon do you fence with?

funda iucunda

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus, Chris)