slinging games (Read 727 times)
Kanec
Tiro

Glass rings where the
sling flings

Slovakia
slinging games
Apr 5th, 2007 at 2:35pm

Today me and my friends were in the park and had nothing to do, so we were slinging a tennis ball at one another..very simple activity, but we had a good time, which led me to the idea if you knew some interesting slinging game that might also improve the technique, accuracy or range..I've been thinking of it for the rest of the day, but couldn't think of anything special except shooting empty cans in the backyard. so, are there any ideas?

The basis of justice is to hate everyone equally;)

IP Logged

SlingWolf

Guns dont kill people...
Magic missles do!

Kenmore, NY
Re: slinging games
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 4:39pm

well it just snowed... in april  Shocked

so i guess ill be doing some snowball firing today... And wasnt there something about water baloons a little while ago?

Ask not what you can do for your sling... But what your sling can do to an armored knight on horseback at over 50 yards! Shocked

IP Logged

Teg
Interfector Viris Spurii

Central Europe
Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 8:26am

Draw circles on the ground or in the sand. then shoot with soft balls (hacky sack). whose ball/stone stopps closer to the centre is the winner.

You may play slinging golf  too. if i'm right, there are some vids somewhere in the forum. Little adaption: Take a bin and try to shoot the balls in it.

Slinging basket ball: Put up a basket on a wall and try to shoot trough it. You may hit the wall first and hope, that the ball falls trough the basket or you can try a direct shoot.

Have fun

Teg

IP Logged

Rahil
Tiro

:o

Canada BC
Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2007 at 5:02pm

i guess you could play a game of dodgeball, tag, or get a box and put a target on it and see who can get closest to the center.  Undecided

(I wrote this when i was 12 but im keeping it for history sake) i can use a bow, im not very good at slinging but just starting to learn, i can fence good, throw spears well, build stuff, make a weapon out of stuff i find on the ground, staff fighting, i play basketball, football, and i can cook, know tons of knots, and im open to learn ANYTHING new.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Chris, joe_meadmaker, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Morphy, vetryan15)