Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
History Channel Video (Read 763 times)
shabundi
Tiro

I love Slinging.org!

History Channel Video
Oct 15th, 2006 at 8:13am

This is a small video clip on the sling from the history channel website. I thought it was pretty interesting.

http://www.history.com/media.do?id=eh_primitive_weapon_broadband&action=clip

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Re: History Channel Video
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 9:28am

A true Roger Daltry quote if I ever heard one! "Alls I can say is if I was a primtive man and they were real rabbits, they'd be laughing their balls off!" LOL
But as a point of note, look how off centre his sling pouch is. The lemon he's throwing is basically resting on the release cord and the windup is  Cry No wonder he can't hit anything! One of us needs to call him and and show him how it's done so he can schedule a rematch and get some of his pride back.

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Steven
Interfector Viris Spurii

RaptorIsAsRaptorDoes

Austin, Tx.
Re: History Channel Video
Reply #2 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 9:33am

Grin Thanks for the link Shabundi! .. The Gent demonstrating the primitive ways to R.D. had some good form.

A Curmudgeon@Large Civilly Fomenting Anarchy one post at a time...I don't like it is not a valid reason and Everyone knows is not a valid rule...Hi Ho, Hi Ho Its Off To Work I Go; As Ci-vi-lly As I Can Be Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho...
THIS ADVICE IS WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, Chris, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, vetryan15, joe_meadmaker)