Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just found THE MAP - midlands meet anyone ? (Read 826 times)
Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Just found THE MAP - midlands meet anyone ?
Sep 16th, 2006 at 11:04am

On perusal there are a number of us in the midlands. In fact four of us are within less than an hours drive (Robert hodson - tamworth, matt - nottingham, stringy - buxton and my good self in the centre of the rest.)
So who fancies a meet up then ?

Obviously anyone else would be invited - but it's the cluster effect that makes it particularly practical.

Let me know if you're interested.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

CanDo
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

New England, USA
Re: Just found THE MAP - midlands meet anyone ?
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 8:02pm

[quote author=curious_aardvark  link=1158419068/0#0 date=1158419067]On perusal there are a number of us in the midlands. In fact four of us are within less than an hours drive (Robert hodson - tamworth, matt - nottingham, stringy - buxton and my good self in the centre of the rest.)
So who fancies a meet up then ?

Obviously anyone else would be invited - but it's the cluster effect that makes it particularly practical.

Let me know if you're interested.

[/quote]

Probably not a good sign, considering that I haven't heard of any of them... but good luck :)

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 8:32am

Yeah I think most of the self posted map bods used their actual names rather than their forum nickname.
Still with people this close together it wouldn't be a major undertaking to have a meet. I've never actually met anyone who could sling as well.

Figured it's worth a try :-)

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

britishslinger

slings the handheld arlilery

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2006 at 11:18am

hay i havent posted in ages just to say im in lincoln

listen to old people

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, joe_meadmaker, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Morphy, Rat Man, Chris)