Send Topic Print
500th member! (Read 6649 times)
adsi
Funditor

throwing rocks with slings

wales ,the land of dragons
Re: 500th member!
Reply #15 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:32am

im pretty sure i made the second page xxkid123 you did not hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahhahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahh
ahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhahahahahahhaahhhaahahhaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhaahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahh
ahahahahahahhahahahahhqahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah
ahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahh
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaha
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhhhhh
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah
ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

why are you reading my signature

IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Reply #16 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 12:22pm

at least we have 2 pages, better then 1

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Camo-sling
Interfector Viris Spurii

Forge your own path.

Australia
Reply #17 - Jun 18th, 2009 at 7:55am

i believe we should celebrate once we get to 2000 members. By celebrate, i mean sling Smiley

IP Logged

Eoraptor
Funditor

Aim small, miss small.

Great Lakes Region (USA)
Reply #18 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 6:00pm

Wow, who brought this thread back from the dead?  And we now have 1000 members?  Now that is something worth celebrating!  A well earned salute to the staff of slinging.org!

"The very fact that there is life here at all, and that everything that's alive today, is so, because everything else passed away."  -Jack Horner
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
"Yet the finer they were the frailer; the cleverer, the more wrong-headed."   -North

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Rat Man, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Chris)