Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Site Updated + Gallery Identification (Read 620 times)
Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Site Updated + Gallery Identification
May 12th, 2004 at 4:26pm

I've completed a pretty massive update of the site that I've been quietly doing for about a week now.  The front page sports new text and logo (matches the forum now).  I've also made that icon/avatar available, as well as a few others, for forum members (slinger2 in your profile).  

A few new websites have been added to the "Other Websites" Section.  It's quite an impressive list now, and definitely a resource to interested people. 

The gallery has been completely redone, and it now separated onto four pages so you don't have to download like a megabyte of information at once.    I've also updated it with images I've been collecting for ages now.  Mathias's and Barak's slings have been added to the bottom of page 2.  Page 4 is now exclusively the "Other" section, and has been updated with many images.  

Gallery page 3 is completely new.  It has "In The News" and "Historical Images" sections on it.  Lots of wonderful pictures.  However, I do need help identifying many of them.  So please post here if you recognize what they are of if I've mislabeled them.  I hope to have everything labeled with some kind of description.

Thanks to all of you for finding many of these images and making this site a success,
Chris

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner)