Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Locrian slingers (Read 21732 times)
english
Ex Member

Re: Locrian slingers
Reply #30 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 4:01pm

LOL!  Not my scene.  I am not much into football.  My brother is though.  And England does have a bit of a reputation.  That is mostly due to people who don't really care about the football, and just want to beat stuff up.  And I only fight in PE lessons.  Oh, and my nose was broken once, but that wasn't my fault.  Some kid randomly headbutted me.  I didn't even know him.  But if I see him again, I will make sure to sling him a stone.  I had to have surgery.  It was quite horrible.  But in a way, quite cool.  There was so much blood.  In fact, it was spraying out, not the usual thing to happen.
And Hobb, I agree.  Everyone else in my family is right handed, and they only buy right handed things (naturally).  So if I want to open a bottle, I have to go get my Swiss Army knife (nicely ambidextrous; I like the Swiss for that).

IP Logged

shinypeter
Novicius

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #31 - Apr 10th, 2004 at 1:30pm

Hondero's and english's analysis of lefty brain attributes is so spot on that it should find its way out onto the wider net. It would help a lot of people. Best P.

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Apr 10th, 2004 at 4:30pm

The information is probably on the internet somewhere.  It has been on a few television programs (certainly in great Britain), especially by the rather animated and moustachioed professor Robert Winston.  He is a leading brain analyst, and he has done a series that was quite popular.  Therefore, I believe that the information about this kind of thing is definitely out there.  I guess you just need to know where to look.
   I guess that left handed people will have to remain silently superior.  We are, and probably mostly will remain, a small minority, and therefore, not many companies would be willing to manufacture a product at great cost and sell it to a small number of people.  And I find that with practise, I can generally master right hand equipment.  It would still be nice to have a shop like Ned Flander's on the Simpsons, the Leftorium, on the street.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark)