Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re2:moved explosions (Read 923 times)
Hondero

Madrid-SPAIN
Re2:moved explosions
Mar 16th, 2004 at 1:38pm

Sorry Chris, IŽd like to comment your answer but the thread is closed to replies, so I have to do it this way.

All we agree that we are speaking of the sling in this forum, but sometimes happens special events that cause that we are interested in others, due to the disease of a friend or due to a tragic event. In the subject of the explosions in Madrid nobody has tried to develop it in depth, nor to enter politics, perhaps only one new person in the forum that did not know our customs, and wich message was erased. As you can see, although the subject continues catching the politics attention, nobody has continued developing it here, nor myself of course. But the displacement of the thread from the general forum seems to me certainly  odd, as its content was exclusively of humanitarian sort. Just to have moved it to the "administrative" forum gives me the feel that there was something embarrassing in it for someone.
But anyway, the sling go on and the life too, just changing.  

Hondero

He brought a conquering sword..., a shield..., a spear... , a sling from which no erring shot was discharged.&&
IP Logged

Yurek
Funditor
Past Moderator

The best thing, is a good
sling.

Poland
Re: Re2:moved explosions
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2004 at 4:05pm

IMHO every place should be good for expressing our human feelings, if one doesn't injure other ones. Though this is forum about "two cords", but sometimes it is good to remember that usually human beign with the heart is attached to the endings.

Worry about the slinger fellow or sad due to human tragedy aren't unsuitable among people who are mentally ok, isn't it?
Then I also don't understand why that topic has been moved. Did it offend someone?

Jurek

In the shape, structure and position of each stone, there is recorded a small piece of history. So, slinging them, we add a bit of our history to them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Rat Man)