Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SLINGING ROCKS Sew/Iron-On Patches (Read 1388 times)
mgreenfield
Funditor

Milwaukee Wisconsin
SLINGING ROCKS Sew/Iron-On Patches
Feb 26th, 2004 at 5:42pm

Fellow Slingsters, ....I finally got quotes on these.   They'd look great on jackets and ammo bags.  Description is:

5-inch wide x 1.75-inch high, heavy twill patch with iron-on backing in dark brown, embroidered with SLINGING ROCKS logo in light cream and black rayon thread.  Border finished in light cream continuous embroidery.

If we order 50each of these, cost should be just under $2.50each (plus shipping to you).

NOTE:  The 5"x1.75" size is pretty big for the front of smaller jackets, and most shirts.   I'm thinking 4" x 1.5" would be better.

Just in time for summer rock-chucking season.  How many would you like, and which size do you prefer??

mgreenfield

IP Logged

LBray500
Tiro

Lyman, Ut (USA)
Re: SLINGING ROCKS Sew/Iron-On Patches
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2004 at 5:51pm

I would order one hat and one patch.  Thanks. 

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see how this goes.

Larry

IP Logged

Dan_Bollinger
Descens

Have Sling, Will Travel

West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2004 at 6:19pm

I'll take 3 of the larger patches.

IP Logged

Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua
Interfector Viris Spurii

Matthew 11:25-30

Reply #3 - Feb 26th, 2004 at 11:03pm

Gimee 1 of everything....Hats, shirts, stickers, magnets, patches.......now when are the Slinging.org embroidered slings coming out?  And when can I get my temporary skin art version?  And somebody get crackin on a cereal company to produce little oat slinging man clusters!!!   

Seriously though,  If someone manages to get something produced here soon,  I would be happy to order one....or more.   I really do like the thought and effort that went into the logo for this site.....pretty much the only one of it's kind...

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Chris)