Send Topic Print
Hunting with a sling (Read 7188 times)
Mordechaj
Funditor

I love Slinging.org!

zagreb, croatia (europe)
Re: Hunting with a sling
Reply #45 - Jun 24th, 2006 at 10:58pm

well, as the matter of fact, i allmost had a fight with a fisherman - i was scaring his fish away.
but i was just trying to hit a beach buoy, and therefore i refused to move away (it's all tightly packed with them, so this way i at least dodn't obstruct the others - who weren't fishing on the beach)

i hate the tought of fishing for sport. what - you pierce the mouthpiece of a fish, you prove that you are a great white hunter, and than you release it? if it's been trough the ordeal, why don't you just kill it (not leave it to die from lack of oxigen on the shore, but smash it's head with a baton) take it home, and eat it?

playing with living things is not fun. (well, at least not for the fisheZ)

did i mention that i plan to buy an aquarium in a few months? Tongue

- resistance is NOT futile -

IP Logged

person3

maryland
Reply #46 - Jun 25th, 2006 at 11:34am

Quote:
about that kind of hunters i have only red about.

from my, if not first-hand, than from trustable sources, hunters are the armed men that go trough the woods, to the nearest source of liqor.

thay have been known to shoot the wolves (with no justification, not in populated areas, ant they are endangered species), dogs (not wild dogs, or rabid ones, or even the runnaways that do demage in the wild, but domesticated pets, not 10 feet from the leg of it's master, in the rural areas).

i haven't met a hunter whose motive isn't bloodlust, eagernes to destruct something, to kill the first target that he won't be jailed for.

but again, i haven't met much of them either (and i'm not counting you guys here)

were would this be

"you have to be a little bit skeptical or else you'll start believing in things like UFOs or elves or income tax rebates."-Monk&&
rocket idiot  
IP Logged

person3

maryland
Reply #47 - Jun 25th, 2006 at 11:42am

Quote:
well, as the matter of fact, i allmost had a fight with a fisherman - i was scaring his fish away.
but i was just trying to hit a beach buoy, and therefore i refused to move away (it's all tightly packed with them, so this way i at least dodn't obstruct the others - who weren't fishing on the beach)

i hate the tought of fishing for sport. what - you pierce the mouthpiece of a fish, you prove that you are a great white hunter, and than you release it? if it's been trough the ordeal, why don't you just kill it (not leave it to die from lack of oxigen on the shore, but smash it's head with a baton) take it home, and eat it?

playing with living things is not fun. (well, at least not for the fisheZ)

did i mention that i plan to buy an aquarium in a few months? Tongue

i realy dislike cach and release
at the lake were i live, it is overpopulated with largemouth bass and panfish, and people release them, thinking it helps the fish.
though, usual i ask the c&r people to give me the fish they cach (also, fishermen WILL get realy pissed for people scareing away the fish, try not to, unless he does chach and release)

"you have to be a little bit skeptical or else you'll start believing in things like UFOs or elves or income tax rebates."-Monk&&
rocket idiot  
IP Logged

Mordechaj
Funditor

I love Slinging.org!

zagreb, croatia (europe)
Reply #48 - Jun 25th, 2006 at 4:32pm

@person3: in croatia, in relative vicinity of it's capital - zagreb

well, it's not permitted to fish on the beaches during the bathing season, but it was cloudy, so there weren't any ppl around (so i haven't incommodated any1 who could righteously complain).

- resistance is NOT futile -

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Rat Man, Morphy, Kick, joe_meadmaker, Curious Aardvark, vetryan15)