Trading Post Rules (Read 43148 times)
Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Re: Trading Post Rules
Reply #45 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:23pm

xxkid123 wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 at 6:52pm:
something else i want to say a few months late, i think gunpowder is okay, but what i really like is stuff that can be set off without the need of fire. like a pull pin or something that lets two types of chemicals mix and explode

Water and magnesium. or water and sulfur. Oh and nuclear stuff, not worth it. Buddy o'mine got instructions for counter-top nuclear fission, and it costs about $7,000 to make a reactor that only produces 1 measly electron every couple hours.

Fire=Fun, Explosives=Dismemberment. Got it, xxKid? Stick to the basics.

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

Hallo, ich heiße kartoffel

new to california
Reply #46 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 5:52pm

why not- too many d@$% pines around here brimming with pitch anyways....

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #47 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:41pm

xxkid123 wrote on Nov 13th, 2009 at 5:52pm:
why not- too many d@$% pines around here brimming with pitch anyways....

Because flaming pitch has a tendancy to stick to your clothes. Your friends clothes. You. And well, anything else. It's dangerous. Permanently disfigured dangerous. Stay away. I'm only 6 years older than you, and I'm a pyro. Whenever I did anything I did it with the fire chief(and I didn't start until much later). We've become so close that he invites my family to cook-outs. Don't do ANYTHING without supervision.

Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~
WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #48 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 11:16am

lol listen to the man.
greek fire was feared for exactly that reason - it stuck and burned and wouldn't go out.
which reminds me....

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

new to california
Reply #49 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 12:37pm

what about use a glue? any good?

There's no break, there's no end, just a-living on;&&Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #50 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 2:52pm

xxkid123 wrote on Nov 14th, 2009 at 12:37pm:
what about use a glue? any good?

It is if you want to fume yourself into a stupor.

WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

xxkid123
Past Moderator

new to california
Reply #51 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 7:27pm

well since i'm already in one.......

(just kidding, if i do go and cut up a tree it'll be if I'm desperate or if i have protective clothing)

xxkid123 tanma101  
IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #52 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 1:59pm

Dude, you are just like me....
Some advice- play with fire, you get burned.
play with explosives, you get blown up.
I have had firecrackers go off in me hand, no hurt b/c i was wearing steel gauntlets. Busted some of the gauntlet up though.

Funny how I am sorta lecturing someone older than me. I might just be the youngest person on the forums.

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Forum Moderation

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Alabama, USA
Reply #53 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 3:30pm

Lecturing someone older on a post from 2009...

WWW elsabio04  
IP Logged

squirrelslinger
Interfector Viris Spurii

peace through superior
firepower

Ky, USA
Reply #54 - Feb 26th, 2013 at 3:39pm

Masiakasaurus wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 3:30pm:
Lecturing someone older on a post from 2009...

LOL Smiley
Cheesy

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
"You don't think the electricity is off. You check it 3 times to make SURE its off"
"Remember, this is not a scalpel. It is a steel wedge that you will be slamming into knotty wood. Hone accordingly."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Chris, Curious Aardvark)