Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Flour Glande Making Gone All WRONG... (Read 5083 times)
fi3l2
Descens

Nothing is Impossible
to a Willing Mind!

State College, PA 16802
Re: Flour Glande Making Gone All WRONG...
Reply #30 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 2:44pm

lol sry for the lil rant...  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Tito

Australia
Reply #31 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:39pm

yeah i agree too Willeke. this is definately a DON'T EVER TRY THIS AT ALL type thing. i do not expect anyone to be stupid enough to try this and in some of my previous posts on this topic i repetedly exclaimed the DON'T part. all this is simply something to chat about 8)
tito

That's one small sling for David. One giant headache for Goliath.&&The safest place to stand when I sling, is right in front of me!

IP Logged

CanDo
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

New England, USA
Reply #32 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:47pm

Quote:
Taiki,
You are an adult, and I asume you can asses the risks involved.

Are you an adult? No offense, but I was under the impression you were a teenager...

Anyway, the thing about what Willeke said about the American system is occasionally true which is very dissapointing and depressing. Fortunately, although 'innocent' people may be fined, it's the stupid people who usually end up hurting/maiming/killing themselves.

IP Logged

Tito

Australia
Reply #33 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:52pm

Quote:
Fortunately, although 'innocent' people may be fined, it's the stupid people who usually end up hurting/maiming/killing themselves.

No offence to anyone intended: but as long as the really stupid people are removign themselves from the gene pool, then they are making our society a better place because they then cannot pass on their stupidity-gene to their kids. (this is going by the darwin awards and the theory of evolution by charles darwin Tongue)

That's one small sling for David. One giant headache for Goliath.&&The safest place to stand when I sling, is right in front of me!

IP Logged

CanDo
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

New England, USA
Reply #34 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 9:58pm

Ha! I almost just mentioned that, but thought it might anger too many people. You'll like this http://www.darwinawards.com/

Although it's sad, people who drive 100 mph while drunk deserve the car crash that they get. The very sad part is when innocent passengers or people in other cars/pedestrians get killed.... (actually that's the main reason it's good that those drivers kill themselves) Wow, I'm talking in circles about something that's not politically correct. Now I see why I'm so good at making friends  Wink

I've found that it's impossible to make an argument that stupid people who don't contribute to society should die without sounding like Hitler... after all there are plenty of very nice stupid people who won't be hurting anyone.  Ok, I think i'll stop digging myself into a hole now.

IP Logged

Tito

Australia
Reply #35 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 10:08pm

ROFL the darwin awards are so funny. except when innocent people get hurt, then its sad Sad. but as well as the website there are also 3 books on the darwin awards and they are so helarious. like, theres this one story of an honerable mention (people who are really stupid but dont kill themselves) of this guy who glued his hands to the buttocks of a rhino. the rhino panicked and bolted...with the guy stuck on to its butt behind him. worse than that was the same rhino was constipated and only hours before had been given laxatives. the end result was once the rhino had been tranqulised by park rangers, two other guys with shovels had to work continuesely to keep an airhole open for the poor guy while they tried to unstick his hands. Shocked

IP Logged

Taiki
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't tell my mom i'm
here will you...

belgium
Reply #36 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 10:14pm

Quote:
Are you an adult? No offense, but I was under the impression you were a teenager...

thx  Grin that means a lot to mee im 20 but most of the time people estemate me older when they see me or a Lot younger when they hear what i have to say..lets just say i refuse to grow up Grin

and btw  Shocked How in the world did he get his hands close enough to the rhino's hindquarters too glue em on  Shocked if he was a caretaker at the zoo i Really hope they fired him  Undecided you have to have a lot more sense when dealing with an animal that weighs roughly 2 tons and can kill you with a wave of its head  Undecided

Never the less  Roll Eyes Funny

Taiki  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, Chris, Morphy, Kick, Rat Man)