Send Topic Print
New here (Read 7843 times)
Taikis_Girl
Ex Member

Re: New here
Reply #45 - Mar 5th, 2006 at 11:22am

Quote:
Fine fine, we'll
Share the official position as first couple[s] ok?

BTW. what type of sling are you using now?

i'm using the medical tape sling, zorro put up a tutorial for in a topic

my very sweet bf is helping me with it Cheesy

IP Logged

Unsapien

"Sling your words like
cannon balls."Vari, M.Twain

Davis, Ca
Reply #46 - Mar 5th, 2006 at 9:26pm

That's great,

I recently made a variation of that sling. I didn't have medical tape handy, and I had to get to the range quickly so I used duct tape.
The sling works pretty well. I believe that Rocky (GF's dog @ home) Loves it though. Everytime he sees it he gets Very excited. I guess he associates it with tennis balls.  Grin

-Unsapien

AaronMGutierrez  
IP Logged

Taiki
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't tell my mom i'm
here will you...

belgium
Reply #47 - Mar 6th, 2006 at 6:57am

thats most llikely the story Bo (this giant of a staford my friend owns) has the same idea of my slings, he loves them for 2 reasons the tennis balles that fly forth from it and well he just likes to chew ropes  Roll Eyes...

Taiki  
IP Logged

person3

maryland
Reply #48 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 3:45pm

Quote:
Green Day suck, but my issue is with their shoddy repertoire, lack of talent, etc, rather than what they are saying.  I don't think they hate the USA, they just hate what could happen to it, and is happening to it, in a similar way to revolutionaries in the American colonies in 1775 - they were fully British citizens, who resented the militaristic British state at the time, and protested about it.  I don't think we should really go into this - politics is not slinging, and politics is also not important to slingers - but the whole free-speech idea does mean that Green Day have a right to protest about whatever the hell they want, even if they are jumping on the "hate-George-Bush" bandwagon.
 I call them "pop-rock", definitely not punk, but whatever anyone else wants is fine by me.

All there new albums "american idiot" suck but there first ones are good

"you have to be a little bit skeptical or else you'll start believing in things like UFOs or elves or income tax rebates."-Monk&&
rocket idiot  
IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 4:03pm

I agree.  Their first albums were original and pretty interesting - but not especially lucrative.  It turns out - sorry folks - that anti-Americanism is good at making money.  I'm only glad that Team America exists to whip the crap out of "do-good" celebrities.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #50 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 7:29pm

I like the older stuff. I seem to be the only person in the world who likes rush but you know Smiley If i cared even a little what other people like i would be a very diffrent person Smiley

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #51 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 7:40pm

No you wouldn't. Grin

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #52 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 7:42pm

I wouldnt? well if you say soo.... Grin

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Tint
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Hong Kong
Reply #53 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 9:50pm

(Tint singing and banging his head):

"We will pay the price

But we will not count the cost......."

I once was watching a tennis tournament in Canada and the guitarist of rush (what's his name again?)sat down a few seats from me.  I didn't know who he was until people starting asking for his autograph. 8)

I went out and bought "Roll the Bones" the next day.

IP Logged

person3

maryland
Reply #54 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 3:33pm

I GET TO GO TO A LACROSSE GAME.
If you think about it, its one of the best sports ever.
the main thing that happens is people hiting other people with metal rods  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

"you have to be a little bit skeptical or else you'll start believing in things like UFOs or elves or income tax rebates."-Monk&&
rocket idiot  
IP Logged

Willeke
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Give me some string and
I know what to do.

Netherlands
Reply #55 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 5:55pm

Quote:
the main thing that happens is people hiting other people with metal rods

I thought that was called icehockey  Undecided

Willeke

"Never underestimate what a simple person can do with clever tools, nor what a clever person can do with simple tools." - Ian Fieggen - Writer of A booklet on lanyards, PM for info - Member IGKT, Netherlands
Bad spellers of the world: untie!
IP Logged

CanDo
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

New England, USA
Reply #56 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 6:12pm

in hockey, the sticks are wooden or composite not metal  Smiley/ hockeys faster, still has a hard rubber object. and there are walls to crush people against.

IP Logged

Castle7

I'm on fire today!!

GR, Michigan
Reply #57 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 6:15pm

Yeah baby. Smashing people against walls is awesome. That and tackling while running full speed. 8)

If I build it, they will run.&&-Mikeel&&&&

IP Logged

person3

maryland
Reply #58 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 6:44pm

I just got back. This one person got their leg badly brused and my older brother got realy beaten up.
one strange moment was when the audience (for some reason i cant spell crowed) cheered on some one in the nearby track practice because he outran the coach Smiley Wink Grin  Cheesy Angry Sad Shocked 8) ???  Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

rocket idiot  
IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #59 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 10:26pm

......."crowd"......... Grin

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, Morphy, Curious Aardvark, Kick, Chris, joe_meadmaker, Rat Man)