Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
3 Slings I've made (Read 10977 times)
Altay

Romans 8

Gibsonia, PA (USA)
Re: 3 Slings I've made
Reply #45 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 3:16pm

It really isn't worth the work... It was a bit of a pain to make and it really isn't better than any other sling I have. Though it definately looks awesome Grin

There are 10 types of people in this world:&&those who understand binary and those who don't&&
&&E=mc^2&&Entertainment = mass * (centripetal acceleration)^2&&
&&Bad spellers of the world untie!&&
&&
IP Logged

SlingWolf

Guns dont kill people...
Magic missles do!

Kenmore, NY
Reply #46 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 3:31pm

It looks great Grin
I want it! Are you going to try to make a smaller one to sling something smaller than tennis balls? And thats some tough snow! I actually have some of that kind here right now, the kind you can pick up, pack it in, and it basically turns to ice right before your eyes! I wish i had brought my sling to school today Cry

Grin SlingWolf Grin

Ask not what you can do for your sling... But what your sling can do to an armored knight on horseback at over 50 yards! Shocked

IP Logged

Taiki
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't tell my mom i'm
here will you...

belgium
Reply #47 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 4:29pm

i have to edmit i was looking more at the icecream Embarrassed *runs to the freezer...*

Taiki  
IP Logged

CanDo
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

New England, USA
Reply #48 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 4:38pm

now that you metnion it. thats a Lot of ice cream for one freezer!  Shocked Smiley

IP Logged

SlingWolf

Guns dont kill people...
Magic missles do!

Kenmore, NY
Reply #49 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 5:06pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ask not what you can do for your sling... But what your sling can do to an armored knight on horseback at over 50 yards! Shocked

IP Logged

Altay

Romans 8

Gibsonia, PA (USA)
Reply #50 - Mar 22nd, 2006 at 5:21pm

Breyers had some sort of sale so my mom bought a ton... Grin

There are 10 types of people in this world:&&those who understand binary and those who don't&&
&&E=mc^2&&Entertainment = mass * (centripetal acceleration)^2&&
&&Bad spellers of the world untie!&&
&&
IP Logged

Tito

Australia
Reply #51 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 6:44pm

i just skimmed this topic and saw the pics. man Altay: that is one really sweet sling. i had an idea for a chainmail sling for throwing fireballs but i'm using 12mm keyrings instead of making the rings from wire. the only thing from stopping me from completing the sling is that the i had to order them (i ordered in September) and  waited for months for them to arrive. eventually i went to the store and asked about the order and got the reply that someone else had taken them, and the store had mistaken them for me. cos how many people bulk order keyrings?  Angry
well im still waiting and hope they'll be here by the end of April. if not, then someone's gonna get hurt. Roll Eyes

That's one small sling for David. One giant headache for Goliath.&&The safest place to stand when I sling, is right in front of me!

IP Logged

CanDo
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

New England, USA
Reply #52 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 6:48pm

you can get rings, wire, and scales from theringlord.com probably a lot cheaper than keyrings.

IP Logged

Tito

Australia
Reply #53 - Mar 27th, 2006 at 8:12pm

each ring costs 10 cents, so the 70 i order only costs $7 Aus.

That's one small sling for David. One giant headache for Goliath.&&The safest place to stand when I sling, is right in front of me!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Morphy, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Chris, Kick)