Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Sorry about that (Read 3592 times)
beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Sorry about that
Dec 21st, 2005 at 2:08pm

Hi guys,

I apologise for the thread "leaving". I forgot to log out, and my younger brother decided he'd mess around. I am sorry again for his posting Embarrassed

Mike

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Re: Sorry about that
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2005 at 2:55pm

no worries my little brothers think its funny to do that kind of stuff too. I did not see what he typed  Smiley

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Matthias
Past Moderator

Gatineau/Ottawa QC, Canada
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2005 at 3:08pm

Next time please wipe the offending posts yourself. It's easy to edit them, and you can replace the trash with something explaining the situation rather than leaving it on the board.

IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

grieving- august 13th/09 :(
Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2005 at 5:15pm

It was assumed it wasnt you.
How you mysteriously forgot how to spell everything Wink

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

ben_banned
Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 10:19pm

Yo you see if my lil bros did that they would start to cry when i walk into the room they know that only i can do that otherwise people start to thrown around i dont seriously hurt them i just keep doin little things till they wish they hadnt done it.
so how old is the lil bro?

zero tolerance=zero intelligence

IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 11:04am

Quote:
so how old is the lil bro?

11 - and he's a spoiled brat, who, as you saw, can't spell anything right  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 11:14am

yeah, we knew it wasn't you. Somehow, I can't see any of us going out like that; we're all pretty close knit and reasonably well behaved. I also have a little sister who thankfully now, is beyond that kind of behaviour. She's 16, so her idea of a practical joke is to jump out at someone or hide their dinner if they leave the table; sometimes simultaneously. She's a little strange; we're looking into that.

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Willeke
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Give me some string and
I know what to do.

Netherlands
Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 11:16am

I did not see what he wrote, but he is not the only one here who can not spell anything right.

And capital letters and , and . are also a mistery for too many people.

Willeke

"Never underestimate what a simple person can do with clever tools, nor what a clever person can do with simple tools." - Ian Fieggen - Writer of A booklet on lanyards, PM for info - Member IGKT, Netherlands
Bad spellers of the world: untie!
IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 11:18am

He spelled "crappity smacking" as "faukin" if thats a clue as to how bad he was.

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 11:25am

Well, he could have been aware that some online forums have swear word filters and found out that by mispelling certain words, the filters can be bypassed.

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 12:00pm

An eleven year old?
Maybe.

WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 12:48pm

Kids today are pretty technologically savvy. My younger cousin has an Ipod, and can work it flawlessly, and he's only 13. I can't even figure out how to turn one on. And my boss has a 4 year old son that is apparently a computer whiz, despite not even being able to ride a 2 wheel bike yet.

palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 8:24pm

Quote:
Kids today are pretty technologically savvy. My younger cousin has an Ipod, and can work it flawlessly, and he's only 13. I can't even figure out how to turn one on. And my boss has a 4 year old son that is apparently a computer whiz, despite not even being able to ride a 2 wheel bike yet.

21st century for you   Wink

IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 8:26pm

Quote:
Well, he could have been aware that some online forums have swear word filters and found out that by mispelling certain words, the filters can be bypassed.

Thats what those runescape dummies do

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #14 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 10:54pm

who Are you. refering, tOo willike? GuN?

ahahaha Grin

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini)