Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

grieving- august 13th/09 :(
Re: Your work?
Reply #60 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 1:51pm

lol.
Ever seen the movie Wrong Turn?
Its about 3 cannibal inbred hillbillies living in a rundown shack in the mountain that set up boobie traps to catch their victims.

Its so funny.,

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 3:25pm

Quote:
Please, please, let's be PC here. They are not hillbillies, they prefer to be called mountain Williams.

HAHAHAHA

IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #62 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 10:30pm

Hey guys, lets watch cars turn left for a few hours!

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

nakram

I love Slinging.org!

Reply #63 - Dec 14th, 2005 at 6:17pm

back in topic i get given money for dinner and i spend it on mars bars that is my averidg day i dont have to work iv got all i need right here Grin

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #64 - Dec 15th, 2005 at 8:04pm

LOL sounds like a pretty sweet life, Nakram. Just wait until you have to start working and paying bills! I remember the good old days...

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Math Freak

Mmm...Math

Reply #65 - Dec 15th, 2005 at 8:34pm

I'm a student thats only in the 7th grade. I feel small...

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #66 - Dec 15th, 2005 at 9:08pm

enjoy it while you can! when your young (im still young Smiley) you should enjoy your self as much as you can.  Smiley

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

friebejr

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Reply #67 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 2:41am

I am a teacher here in Rio de Janeiro, and a professional handcrafter (I think this is the right word, Iam not sure) - I make hand-made decorative works using a vertical loom. This last activity is new, I became to do it professionaly only this year... it helped me to get enough money (few money, I must say Roll Eyes and stop giving classes for some time, as I listened to several courses on blind and vision impaired peole education during this year - and they were all-day courses, so I couldn't teach .
DTB, you are really funny, I am laughing up to know... Wink

IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #68 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 6:03am

Hello Friebejr. Are you able to make any slings on that loom of yours? I would really like to see what you can make.As for Douglas_the_Black he's not really that funny and we try not to encourage him as part of his therapy. Roll Eyes Grin Grin

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #69 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 7:01am

Oh, no, I think he's pretty funny, especially when he's off his meds, and sometimes, when he takes some that aren't his own, but we try not to encourage him, bk's right. All part of the therapy. I only wish my own therapy had been that passive. The whole tight jacket thing and the doctors with their hands of blue...and the needles and the Things.

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #70 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 10:11am

I did not even know i was on any meds. hmm...maybe that candy i found in the medicen cabnet was not candy..

Grin

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #71 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 12:41pm

Yeah, really. You should at least sniff it first, or give it to your siblings and see how they handle it.

palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #72 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 5:29am

Yep. Some days it doesn't even pay to bite through the leather restraints Roll Eyes Grin

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #73 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 7:03pm

give it to them first? No way man!

Smiley

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Masiakasaurus, Rat Man, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark)