Send Topic Print
Your work? (Read 10274 times)
Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Re: Your work?
Reply #15 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 2:20am

OpenGL is an animal I have ignored and never had much knowledge about, but I do know lots of open source games use it.

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #16 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 8:06am

i wish i got to work with a hot girl, i only get to work with old girls Undecided

funny story

one day at work i said to my boss:
"Man i wish more women would walk in here and i wish the ones who did did not have boy friends twice my size!"

and wouldnt you know it? a 70 year old lady walks in, with a girl about 5 years old

and my boss says
"Hey i bet you could beat up there boyfriends!"

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Naiyor
Descens

My sling-a-ling, My sling-a-ling,
I want you to..

Canada
Reply #17 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 10:29am

I am a human resources officer for a political organization...sit in a chair all day, hire, fire, recruit, health and safety, policy, policy, policy, legal and personnel issues...and finally mail a letter Grin.

Thats about it for me!

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #18 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 12:10pm

BeaverButt,where do you get to work with Turkish women, and are you hiring? Although, if this is at a pool, the sight of me sans shirt tends to disturb others. Heck, it disturbs me! And great story, BTW, DTB!

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

grieving- august 13th/09 :(
Reply #19 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 12:15pm

Im still in school but I guess I can say Im an artist. I spend my time making things...anything. And researching anthropology and philosophy on ancient cultures and religions, I want to go to University for it, then take an apprenticeship as a blacksmith.

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #20 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 3:48pm

I wanted to take an apprenticeship smithing, but it is impossible to find smithies here looking for workers.

I often give my job title as "Gentleman of Leisure", I don't think it goes down too well.

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 4:26pm

Quote:
BeaverButt,where do you get to work with Turkish women?

I had a turkish girlfriend when i lived there

IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 4:28pm

Quote:
Im still in school but I guess I can say Im an artist. I spend my time making things...anything. And researching anthropology and philosophy on ancient cultures and religions, I want to go to University for it, then take an apprenticeship as a blacksmith.

I dont see what's so hard about blacksmithing ???

Uh oh! LoboHunter is gonna kill me for saying that!!! Shocked Tongue Grin

IP Logged

Æthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

grieving- august 13th/09 :(
Reply #23 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 5:14pm

First, I'll feed you to the trolls for saying that. Its more than just looking tough you know. Its planning and careful analyzing! And you know, you dont just MAGICALLY become an artist over night. Wow, if I could wake up one morning with a claymore I made in my sleep...Id be a prodigy worthy of the Gods indeed.

Second, I just have to go to University FIRST before I do it. I made a deal with my parents. Roll Eyes

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Æthelbera  
IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 5:34pm

Quote:
Wow, if I could wake up one morning with a claymore I made in my sleep...Id be a prodigy worthy of the Gods indeed.

???

Ok...........................

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #25 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 6:53pm

those who wake up with strange sharp things in there bed, may find cuts in strange places-wisdom of Doug

haha sorry i could not help myself Grin

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #26 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 8:26pm

Oh, I don't know, Doug, I wake up with knives under my pillow and that short sword under the mattress and the blade on the holster strapped to my shin, and that one on the left thigh, and the small blades strapped to my forearm every morning and I still seem to be in one piece. Well, except for that piece I lost when I flying tackled that grizz that one time at wilderness camp. that's why I sleep with all those blades. One day, that grizz may come gunnin' fer 'is eye. And when he does, I'll be ready for him.  8)

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #27 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 8:59pm

I thought everyone slept with sharp pointy things in their beds ???

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 11:05pm

Quote:
those who wake up with strange sharp things in there bed, may find cuts in strange places

Oh yeah, like the time my snake dagger nearly went up my - never mind. Very odd  ???

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #29 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 11:23am

The worst though, seriously, was the time I went to squat down when I was camping, and the knife I had attached to my hip managed to poke through the cheap sheath I bought with it unbeknownst to me, and I stabbed myself in the calf with the end of the bloody knife. Just a little bit though, but enough to let me know what I had done and draw blood for about 15 minutes.

palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Chris, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar)