Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua
Interfector Viris Spurii

Matthew 11:25-30

Doing Him a favor?
Nov 4th, 2005 at 2:35pm

It is written that:

"They will put my people to death, thinking they are doing me a favor."

and

"When you see total corruption put in power, know that the day is near".

That being said,  I submit the following, such as it is, for your consideration.

It is no secret to at least a few here on the forum that slinging is certainly not my only 'pastime'.....

Never having been content to play mushroom for those with a larger view of the daunting, seemingly borderless, (at times) 'Big picture'....

I have made certain enemies due to my intermittent lapses in character, speaking too hastily.......but not nearly as many as when I emulate the character of Christ.

Having been witness of various technological, political socio-economic changes over the years....I can tell you that I am disheartened to say the least, over what is being done to the United States.

I will limit my diatribe to most recent events by including those serendipitous to what is occurring this moment on the world stage.

Several weeks ago, the small town where I reside....in the midwest was sprayed pretty thick with Chemtrails...very focussed and dissimilar enough from the usual spray days which purpose is to create cloud cover, blocking out the sun's increased radiation....to warrant closer attention.

As the day drew on,  I noticed that by late afternoon, the spray did not fan out into cloud cover as normal, but instead....wafted down onto the town.  This spray was 'heavier' than normal.  By nightfall, car headlights  were shining like lighthouses all over town.

The fumes were only slightly pungent and somewhat irritating to one's throat and lungs....

Within 24hrs. my family and I were really starting to feel the effects.  Coughing, wheezing....upper respiratory flu.

It has been three weeks of the worst coughing I've ever experienced.  Actually couging up bits of lung lining on two occasions of which I am aware.

Nasty stuff, indeed.  And it's happening everywhere and is quite obvious to those who should care to investigate for themselves.  Simply googling the word 'chemtrail' will bring up a host of evidence.

This comes at a time when our nation's leader proposes spending 7 Billion to fight a possible pandemic.....

And, given the various examples of what 'they' do to those who they do not like, for various and nefarious reasons....

and considering that the president's approval rating is lower than any president since Nixon....

I cannot, in good conscience, stifle my concern that what may actually be occurring is the attempt to make people's lungs more susceptible to whatever virus, natural or nano-engineered.....may be coming our way.

Having been 'courted' on occasions too numerous to count.......to in effect:

'join the club'....or else....

(a few of you here in the forum who are already members may insert your winks and smirks here)

I can tell you that it is a club of the darkest order....thinking it is of the highest mandate and serving a greater good!....and is spreading faster these days than ever before.  

A close friend of mine since I was in high school, lets just call him 'Mark'...sadly now a member of the 'club'....told me months ago that something big was coming in December.  No big details....but he did tell me 'Your refuge is in the mountains'.  Whater that truly means....

I saw him a couple weeks ago.....and he told me 'it' (whatever 'it' is)  has been moved up to November.

And what a way to start the month.... Cry

Leading me to the conclusion that the 'mark of the beast' as told in Revelation may be a hidden mark....and that microchips and tattoos, rumors of which are always making news...may be misleading....at least in the short term.

This dark 'club' has been growing it's membership until the numbers are right and then, those outside the ranks....are shunned, not able to do business, and worse.

Next time you are asked to join an organization.....think hard.  One of the ways I was approached was in a rather surreal 'network marketing' fashion...under the guise of selling health products. (I can only guess what was in them)

And a more 'inverted' pyramid scheme one might not imagine!

And whether you realize it or not.....you all are being 'courted' to join the club....lest you be made to suffer at the hands of thoroughly compromised individuals.  If even for a short time compared to eternity.  Do you have the stamina for it?  I pray you do!

Whether or not such scenario takes place on the scale mentioned,  it is happening everywhere and in various guises, involving a most insidious technology and even more insidious people.....

Even if forced genocide or 'population reduction'.... by supposed 'natural' disaster takes place......it is quite clear that much fear and terror is being used to quickly separate the cattle from the cowboys.

It's been a long time coming....and they are fond of using entertainment as one of the most productive social engineering efforts......One of the most prominent I have heard of is the movie:  The Matrix.

It's a classic example......a hedonistic 'Zion' defended by a brave leader against...who else?  The Architect.
From here, 'neo' looks like a Nazi.... George Bush and the antichrist all rolled into one.

http://www.markswatson.com/bushac.htm

The matrix movie, and many like it, are used to disarm many innocent, good natured people....lulling them into corruption....such that when those 'conspiracy loons' such as your's truly come along......

we invariably get the well worn....."that's a right bastard, a load of crap, you got that from a movie",
knee jerk responses.

Google:  "Zionist" "six pointed star and mark of the beast "six pointed star and masonry"

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

I have neither the time nor inclination at this late date hang out and take any 'conspiracy nut' crap, not that I'm not up for it.......

Though, in our increasingly self blinded and ignorant world....it is found everywhere.

The evidence, for the time being, is but a mouse click away for those with eyes to see and ears to here....

And even closer to those with the guts to confront it...

It's at my doorstep every day.

And if it should come to yours.....may you greet it with Holy spirit....

And you'll lay claim to a greater reward than by capitulation to corruption, and it's 'hour' of power on the world stage.

I am praying for us all, and would welcome any that those of you, my brothers, may have for me.

God Bless,

Mitch
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2005 at 4:46pm by Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua »  

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: Doing Him a favor?
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 3:14pm

The whole being poisoned by your government thing is a right bastard. Glad we don't have that kind of crap in england.
Have to admit I wondered where you'd been for the last few weeks ;-) But coughing your lungs up wasn't something I'd have guessed.

As for the rest of your post.

You're forming a club ?
you want to join a club ?
You're already in a club of people with reduced lung capacity and want other people to join you ?

The one thing your immeasurable grasp of the english language seems to lack is clarity :-)

And if prince phillip ever actually said that, I'll eat a panda. In no way does that quote scan as a speech pattern he'd ever use and he would probably have qualified exactly which people he'd want to infect :-)  

But major commiserations, however look on the bright side if some disaffected american does actually get to bush with one of your countries near-compulsory firearms - you've got dick cheney as president. And with that nightmarish thought I'll leave you to hopefully slightly less coughing and a lot healthier lungs than recently.  
All the best for you and your family and country.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua
Interfector Viris Spurii

Matthew 11:25-30

Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 3:36pm

Quote:
The whole being poisoned by your government thing is a right bastard. Glad we don't have that kind of crap in england.

Having once been a part of said government....I can say without compunction that there is almost nothing a large mass of men, after having handed over their higher reasoning capabilities to those with compromised ones, can't do.

For God, queen and country, even.

And anyone here with common sense will not be confused by your dutifully obfuscative attempt to keep the status quo...

With that whole....

'are you forming a club....do you want to join a club......what club?....

Thing.

The 'Club' I speak of is more like a mace....and you seem to be content as one of the smaller spikes upon it.....whether or not you have made or will make such realization.

I haven't got time for further reply.....just couldn't resist this once.

Gotta run.....

And God bless us all.

Mitch

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 3:53pm

The poison of which he speaks, I believe, is both that of a physical and less tangible nature. If I understood his post, he is speaking of the illness cast upon us by toxins in our environment, and by the greater environment all around us, be that of government, pollutants, and moral downfall. With all that said, if indeed I have seen the correct point of your posting, I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion, and I would do everything in our power to detoxify the spreading sepsis, before it hits us all too closely for comfort.

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 5:24pm

'grins nastily'. Never been a small spike :-)
Never been a small anything lol
If it's a mace - I'll be the big nasty sharp bit at the end :-)

The poisonous crap I was actually specifically referring to is the aerial spraying. We don't have that. No doubt there are numerous other ways we ARE being poisoned.

C'est la vie.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

MammotHunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

Give me a rock, a sling,
and give me some room

virginia, for now
Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 7:24pm

Hey, CA, they didn't replace "bastard" in your previous post! *celebrates*

Foolish is he who frets at night,&&And lies awake to worry'&&A weary man when morning comes,&&He finds all as bad as before&&-Excerpted from "The Havemal"
palaeoEvolution  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2005 at 11:58am

Chemtrails?
Of all the things I wouldn't expect TechStuf to post about...
I understand some of the reasons a government might do this, and what people think the effects of the chemtrails might be... perhaps the increase in spraying in recent years has been because of a growing tolerance to whatever is in those aerosol trails? I'd think that it would be more in the governments favour to alter peoples perception then their physiology, I can see reasons and rationale for that.
I cannot see reason or rationale for killing off your own population.  Hopefully TechStuf can elaborate on this for me.

I wouldn't be too sure about the UK government not poisoning or underhandedly trying to control the populace. I once read that UK and US governments have an agreement to spy on each others citizens to avoid allegations of spying on their own people. Whether this was just conspiracy nut fiction is still unknown to me.

Thank you for the warning and enlightening post.

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2005 at 9:10am

matt-C as both the american and uk governments have organisations for domestic espionage (mi5 & fbi) I think we can safely assume that out governments are fully capable of spying on us without outside help.
:-)
And when you look at the ruck of legislation that's been rubber stamped through both governments in the exaggerated light of sept 11, not only can they spy on you it's practically now compulsory for them to.

Not all conspiracy theories are wrong, there's usually a grain of truth in there somewhere - no matter how small and distorted.
And does any one actually believe that bush and his bunch of oil magnate cronies is even halfway sane ?
Nobody I know anyway :-)

Yep we are no doubt being poisoned - by all the health and safety regs that say put more preservatives in food, have fewer small slaughter houses so animals have to suffer more, putting extra toxins into the meat. Forcing grain growers to import grain from a country where they still use cheaper and nastier insecticides, just so they can make a living. And so on and so forth.
I'm not convinced that the uk government is deliberately poisoning us - but a lot of their and eu policies are doing so indadvertently.

As for the us - well I'm afraid I am prepared to back tech stuff on this one. I can see several reasons for backdoor toxins. None of them pleasant and the bunch of narrow minded megalomaniacs running the country at the moment probably wouldn't think twice about it either.

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2005 at 11:52am

I assumed ts was referring to actual spraying that does occur in the us. Rather than high altitude (HA) every day contrails - I could be wrong. Living in the centre of three international airports I take a sky full of HA contrails as normality and would assume TS is talking about something else.

IP Logged

bigkahuna
past-moderator

Delaware, USA
Reply #9 - Nov 9th, 2005 at 8:42pm

Paranoids have enemies too! Grin

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
John Walker  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #10 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 8:13pm

The illuminati were created by two rich families in Venice to help control banking (the medeci's (or however you spell that) I believe).

The Da Vinci code got it wrong Sad.

Still, I don't see how that is relevant to anything.

IP Logged

beaverbutt8
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 11:18pm

I'm not quite seeing TechStuff's point  ???

IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #12 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 12:12am

Prepare for the Zombiepocalypse, in any case.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #13 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 9:28am

its funny you know, english and tech left at about the same time and they where in truth the only problem with this site.

you would think one would stay around after loseing the other, but i guess it was no fun not fighting with people Smiley

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Fritz_the_Cat

Eat Danish cheese

Detroit Michigan USA
Reply #14 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 9:56am

Has Kaczynski escaped and written another Manifesto ?

Seriously now ! I think I'll build a 8' x 12' cabin up north and live in it because of the way people are thinking these days . Its probalby better and safer hanging out with Blackbears .

Does anyone have an old manuel typewriter I can have ?  Grin

Lo there do I see my Father , Lo there do I see my Mother , and my Sisters and my Brothers, Lo there do I see a line of my people back to the beginning, Lo they do call to me they bid me to take my place among them in the halls of Vahalla where the brave may live forever

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Rat Man, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar)