Re: "Big Brother" (Read 2065 times)
Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Re: "Big Brother"
Sep 29th, 2005 at 6:30am

nope - they are watching the pyro forums however.
Modern government believe primarily that you need explosives to do bad deeds. And as long as both they and the terrorists believe this then we'll all have a a better life :-)

Every time I mention putting up a website explaining what terrorists could actually do - people give me very worried looks. So it seems fortunate that neither government or terrorists think like me :-)

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

slingbadger
Interfector Viris Spurii

Don't Badger a Badger

Akron NY
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 12:18pm

Personally, I find that most people don't belive slings to be a threat. If only they knew.... hahahahahah!!!

The greatest of all the accomplishments of 20th cent. science has been the discovery of human ignorance  The main difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits.-Einstein   I'm getting psychic as I get older. Or is that psychotic?

IP Logged

Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua
Interfector Viris Spurii

Matthew 11:25-30

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 3:58pm

Don't kid yourselves, gentlemen.   The PTB are far more worried about the spoken word than the intermittent incendiary mayhem upon which they capitalize to attack free speech.

Even now, at this moment....legislation is being considered that would make preaching from the New Testament of the Bible.....virtually illegal.

"hate speech" and all that, you know.

Peace,

TS

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 6:16pm

Corporate America is the only 'consituent' that matters to the muppets on the hill and it speaks with one greedy voice.

Their reasoning is.....well, we took too much payola to back out now.....and besides, this ship upon which we sail is too far from port to turn back now.

The change of ships in mid ocean will be done admidst rough seas.....

And we are the speculative 'rats' with legs too short to straddle both gang planks.

But remember, in hostile waters....driftwood makes a smaller target than a ship of fools, any day of the week.

http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Sept05/290905Grove.htm

In other words, choose your alliances carefully, and prayerfully.

Peace,

TS
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2005 at 9:07pm by Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua »  

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Curious Aardvark
Forum Moderation

Taller than the average
Dwarf

Midlands England
Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 2:26pm

Fortunately (or possibly unfortunately - it's a tough call)the us government is not composed of people anything like me :-)
I'm english to start with, and anarchist by nature and a believer that honour holds station way above law.
It's possibly the only thing other than food I take seriously in this world - and if you can find a politician with honour, I'll go catch the first flying pig that passes.

Do All things with Honour and Generosity: Regret Nothing, Envy None, Apologise Seldom and Bow your head to No One  - works for me Smiley

IP Logged

Gun
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Slinging  Viking

The Ozarks of Ark & Mo
Reply #5 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 6:45pm

TechStuf, Is this right. I don't see how the govenment would ban the bible, unless it is in school. It would be career sucide for any politican. Any links so i could read it for myself.

"A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" Old Nordic Proverb

IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #6 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 8:36pm

Google New Testament made illegal.....preaching New Testament legislation.....

One of those will bring up results.

Peace,

TS

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Gun
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Slinging  Viking

The Ozarks of Ark & Mo
Reply #7 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 9:03pm

the stuff i am reading from this website is a bunch of crapp.

http://aoreport.com/2005_09_edit_rac_illegalchristianityusa.htm

They are just trying to scare people into buy their book. I am a christian. If they did this there would be a holy war here in the states like no other. I don't believe that they should teach christianity in school but I don't belive ANY American politican would ever try this at all. I don't know if this is the site that you are talking about Techstuff because you did not give any links.

"A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" Old Nordic Proverb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Rat Man, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus)