Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
What annoys you most? (Read 9286 times)
sv
Funditor

ireland
Re: What annoys you most?
Reply #45 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 9:41am

elephants are the living embodiment of evil. ruthless, bad-tempered, cunning, organised killers. however, they were here on earth long before modern man. there was a boy in england sent home from school for pulling the legs off a fly. his mother complained that he was sent home for such a "nonsensical" reason. i would have kicked his arse from here to next week if it was my boy. i can't stand deliberate sadistic cruelty.
sv

IP Logged

Yahweh Bless you in Yeshua
Interfector Viris Spurii

Matthew 11:25-30

Reply #46 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 1:39pm

I have to agree.....although I would limit the 'evil Elephant' thing to just the pink ones.  I would add that cruelty, when directed at one's self, is disappointing as well.....I have seen a fair number of people drink themselves to oblivion.  Not pretty.

Peace,

TS

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #47 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 1:48pm

I once drank myself into a freezing cold pond.

Personally I do not like people that swear at you nonsensically, then when your respond they say "I am not in a mood for an argument". Argh. Makes my skin crawl.

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

sv
Funditor

ireland
Reply #48 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 1:51pm

for once we do agree...... especially on the drink. i drink too much. i expect that when pink elephants get drunk, they see me.
btw indian elephants in remote rural areas launch sneak raids into villages with murder on their mind. they're tired of being driven away from crops by fireworks etc. and are out for revenge. one individual has killed at least 30 people, but since they are protected, it can't be shot. they break down huts and kill people, and co-ordinate raids with a precision and intelligence far above ordinary animal instinct. 
sv

IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #49 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 1:52pm

MC....I know what you mean.

Roll Eyes

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

Interfector Viris Spurii

Reply #50 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 2:05pm

Quote:
i drink too much

Sv.....Yes, it seems you are not alone.

http://www.ias.org.uk/publications/theglobe/03issue2/globe0302_p17.html

I for one, am truly rooting for your recovery little guy.

8)

Blessings in Yeshua!&&

IP Logged

sv
Funditor

ireland
Reply #51 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 2:22pm

i'll drink to that!
sv

IP Logged

sv
Funditor

ireland
Reply #52 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 2:54pm

thanks for the link, but just out of interest my part of ireland is classed as belonging to britain, despite aerial photographic evidence to the contrary.
"Between 1989 and 1999 consumption of alcohol in Ireland increased by a staggering 41 per cent, bringing the country to the top of the European league."

also

"The gang which carried out one of the biggest cash robberies ever appear to have planned every detail with great precision. They escaped with £26.5m after a robbery on the Northern Bank's Belfast headquarters."

so there's 2 things we excel at on this little island.

sv

IP Logged

Ęthelbera
Interfector Viris Spurii

Resident Cavegirl

grieving- august 13th/09 :(
Reply #53 - Oct 27th, 2005 at 1:23pm

When people make a spectacle of themselves just to get attention, and make really annoying sounds that never stop!
Or when people assume they know something and that they know EVERYTHING about it and try to break you down with their lack of factual evidence which they believe is the truth because its THEIR idea.

I had a loser tell me that Einherjer had nothing to do with vikings or Valhalla and that the valkyries had nothing to do with Odin. I asked him where he got his "information" and "fact" and it was a video game. I study this stuff in my spare time and am going to take a dark Ages and Medieval Studies course for my bachelor of arts next year in University!
I wanted to stab him in the face a hundred times with the sabre I was holding at the time. He yelled at me like he KNEW HE was right. Freaking IDIOTS some people are!

SV- I tried to learn Gaelic for a while and ALL the information I found was like that site, so I moved onto Old English and Swedish.

OH, and what REALLY makes me full of rage is when people get offended over some random dude on some random internet forum who says something really stupid that the other person has NO REASON to be offended over....There is no point whatsoever to cry yourself to sleep at night, fretting over what some guy called VAmP666 wrote on the Black Souls forum that you will never meet, never even hear from again. Get over it and get a real life!

...&&Each all must his end abide. august 13th, rip Sad&&Varje man är sin egen konung.
WWW Ęthelbera  
IP Logged

Tumakas
Descens

I'm slinging in the rain!

Las Vegas, NV
Reply #54 - Oct 30th, 2005 at 3:25pm

I hate how you have those sites that while you're reading will have something pop up going "blargh ah rawr rawr!!!" and scare the carp out of you, I mean, I look back and it's funny but my favorite underwear is now stained.

The road to my school [the only road because it's not entire complete yet] is two lanes wide but the last couple meters merge to become one lane. Now it's supposed to be used as one lane because construction isn't complete yet so everyone falls in line, but then you have those jerks who use the other lane and cut everyone off at the merger! Angry

1. When people argue with you on what works in combat even though they have no training whatsoever besides Mortal Kombat.

2. When your ride to school tells you not to bring your bike and that she'll pick you up only to tell you at the end of the day that she can't make it and to walk the 4 miles home[this is after rehearsals at 20:00].

3. When I can't do something because I'm new at it [slinging Smiley].

4. When people cut you off in traffic by going twice the speed limit only to be just ahead of you and going super slow.

5. When my girlfriend's sister only wants to hang-out with her sister when I'm there.

6. When I perform electrolysis of water to collect hydrogen and to find that the bottle had enough oxygen in it to turn it back to water.

7. When hot solder drops down my shoe.

Okay, this could go forever so I'll just stop here. But there's one thing I do like, this forum for being mostly adults so I don't have to deal with flamers[who annoy me].

redleadersb HypapinoyskadA  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, David Morningstar, Rat Man)