Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
posting videos (Read 2312 times)
henryblowery
Descens

Raleigh NC
posting videos
Jan 4th, 2005 at 11:22pm

i did'nt no where to put this so i put it here. i have seen some people posting videos on here and i was wandering how you did it, were you got you host and stuff like that

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/thaiche/Henrybloweryssig.jpg[/IMG]
WWW henryblowery  
IP Logged

henryblowery
Descens

Raleigh NC
Re: posting videos
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2005 at 8:44am

come on ya'll i know you can do it just go to the articules and theres severl videos

WWW henryblowery  
IP Logged

Mike_R
Funditor

Reply #2 - Jan 6th, 2005 at 10:23pm

I'm not totally sure but I posted some pics and I think it works the same. E-mail the vid to Chris (the site's boss dude) at info@slinging.org (I think) with a little message, then he will mail back a url to paste into your post. Easy as pie! This site is by far the best run and organized internet forum I've ever participated in.

On a somewhat related note I got a new HP digital camera. It is 5.1 megapixels and can take video as well. With the memory card I bought it can hold about 20mins of video. I can't however seem to be able to change the video quality. It is 640 X 480 and even a short file seems to be pretty damn big. The pics I posted I take with this camera set to like 1mp or I couldn't email them to Chris. I have broadband (adsl) but they crashed the msn page everytime I tried to upload. They were like a couple of megabites each file so how could I email videos? I thought I could shoot the video then use some kind of program to resize or reformat the quality. The crummy one that came with the camera doesn't seem to have that ability. Any ideas??

IP Logged

Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2005 at 1:43am

Email me and we can figure something out.

Chris

IP Logged

henryblowery
Descens

Raleigh NC
Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 5:43pm

oh i was just asking some one on a nother bord was asing and i new i'v seen some here

WWW henryblowery  
IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2005 at 5:13pm

well you could always do it the slow way. save your vids to a cd or floppy and mail them to chris. haha

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

magnumslinger
Descens

I don't sling a thing
if I ain't got my sling!

United Arab Emirates
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2005 at 7:14pm

I've been having trouble accessing the videos posted under the "Rapid Fire" category.  Is there anything that can be done to fix this?  The problem never occured until a couple of months ago.  It used to be easy to access, but suddenly...?...  Thanks in advance for any ideas or inquiries!

Slinging.org people are progressive preservers of pre-historic protective, pantry-packing, and post-paleolithic parabellum practices...and they're also generally REALLY COOL!  Their bootlaces are their arsenal, and the world is their ammo dump!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Bill Skinner, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Chris)