Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Different staff sling ammos (Read 1082 times)
peasant sling thug

Different staff sling ammos
Dec 5th, 2004 at 1:11pm

Have you ever tried to use something besides just big rocks for your staff sling?                                                          
     One of the staff slings biggest problems is that it is harder to aim than slings or slingshots or bows. My solution to this was to get a big pouch for the sling and load a handfull of pebbles or chips in. When you shoot it, it is like a shotgun and a hailstorm of rocks flies down in the direction you shot at! Now it's easier to aim.
    You might want to try shooting ice chunks instead of rocks because they can be molded and are more expendable.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Re: Different staff sling ammos
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2004 at 3:46pm

i have made an incedary pitch pot that once it hits sprays burning pitch every where.

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

peasant sling thug

Re: Different staff sling ammo
Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2004 at 10:30am

Or when its freezing (literally) outside take a rock and stick it into the water. It gets a layer of ice around it. Keeps puting it in until its covered then shoot it and when it hits something the ice around it blows up.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Masiakasaurus, Curious Aardvark, Rat Man, Chris, Mauro Fiorentini, David Morningstar, Bill Skinner)