Send Topic Print
New premitive weapon? (Read 9153 times)
Shaun
Tiro

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Pleasant Hope, Mo
Re: New premitive weapon?
Reply #30 - Nov 18th, 2004 at 8:04pm

I think I would have to go with a metal cap. Everywhere I try to dig I find a lot of rocks in my way. It took me an hour to dig up two sassafrass roots with a shovel. The hole was only about 1-2 feet deep. I would need something to crush rocks unless I stayed with really shallow rooted plants.

<?php&& $id = $_GET[

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black

Reply #31 - Nov 19th, 2004 at 9:09am

hey im here at school. haha they let me on the site cool.

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Nov 19th, 2004 at 10:59am

Sassafras roots?  Isn't sassafras a tree?  Related to mulberry, I remember.  I mean burdock, dandelion, arrowhead, &c, roots, of small plants.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #33 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 8:28am

mmm i love sassafrass tea. I go out into the woods and dig up the small new roots. then i boile them in water untill the water is a reddish pink color. add honey and drink. Stuffs good. makes you feel good. if you drink too much you have a mild narcotic effect. Thats mostlikley whats making me feel good. haha.

yep i know where 6 sasafrass trees are. shame there so rare. i gaurd there location becase i dont want any one else takeing my roots.  Smiley english if you ever come to the us for a vacation or something i recomend sasafrass tea.

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 11:37am

Oh, I know plenty of good wild teas.  And some plants with (mild or otherwise) narcotic effects.  Sounds great, Doug.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2004 at 8:09am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #35 - Nov 22nd, 2004 at 4:42pm

yep great in the spring. do you know any plants i can make tea out of that are in the us? I have made rose bud tea and thats pretty good. pepermint tea. thats also pretty good. and thats about the end of my tea plant knowleg.

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #36 - Nov 23rd, 2004 at 5:52am

Salvia Splendins and Salvia Divinorum are thought to have hallucinogenic effects, but they are quite bitter. Not like I've tried them, honest.

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Nov 23rd, 2004 at 11:42am

You could make spruce leaf tea.  Staves off scurvy in winter, when there is pretty much nothing except spruce leaves.  Just take some pine needles, put them in a cup, add some water that has just come off the boil (boiling water will destroy the vitamin C, so let it cool a while) and voila, something to get you through winter.

IP Logged

britishslinger

slings the handheld arlilery

Reply #38 - Nov 24th, 2004 at 8:04am

i like rosebay willowherb taste mild but kills headache i have the leaves in my bedroom if you go to a heath shop and ask for salvia d extract it can be smoked to give strong hallusiations .english please say some english hallusination plants i love trying them out

listen to old people

IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Nov 24th, 2004 at 8:09am

I was shown all the halucinatory plants I know by my uncle, who is a bit of a rogue, and knows such things.  I have no idea about the names, but I could find out if you like.  I'll see if my uncle knows, and if he doesn't, I'll look in books for ones I know by sight.
  Rosebay willowherb is quite an important survival plant if you can find it.
  I've made a good survival weapon, the way I mentioned.  Actually, two of them, one short spear sized, for throwing, perhaps, and one long.  The short one is birch and the longer one is ash.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #40 - Nov 24th, 2004 at 7:46pm

thanks for the tea recipe english. haha this is one for we are all nerds thread. Not only do we have skill in weapons but also in the hallucenary drug field. this could spell trouble. we could be firing our atlatl darts into a crowd while thinking we see a mammoth.

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

MammotHunter

Reply #41 - Nov 24th, 2004 at 11:17pm

You mean that WASN'T a herd of small mammoths?  Embarrassed Oh man, that would explain a lot.  Like the lack of trumpeting, and they seemed to be moving pretty fast, though, looking back with lucidity, they could have been cars...You know, they DID seem kind of hairles...Oh crap.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #42 - Nov 25th, 2004 at 12:39pm

youll be fine. just find a lake throw your "mammoth" in make shure its weighted and dump some bottom feeders in the lake to speed stuff up. in a while thell be noting but bones and thell be coverd in suit. i keep mistaking the neighboring church as a mammoth my self.

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

britishslinger

slings the handheld arlilery

Reply #43 - Nov 26th, 2004 at 10:57am

english that would be great we have loads of rosebay willowherb over here best for winter cordage. them little mammothes dident taste like i thought they would and there trunks were back to front

listen to old people

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #44 - Nov 28th, 2004 at 12:00pm

Hahaha

They wernt even harry! cant make a nice fur coat out of them!

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Curious Aardvark, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Masiakasaurus, David Morningstar)