Send Topic Print
working (Read 7009 times)
Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Re: working
Reply #30 - Oct 17th, 2004 at 8:23am

hahaha we may not agree on beer and cany bars english but i think we both agree that you should stay away from ohio/salinevill girls..

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

MammotHunter

Reply #31 - Oct 17th, 2004 at 9:31pm

I'll share a few of my favourite lines with you guys in the hopes that some of them may get used.

"Hey there. You ever meet a man that can wrestle a cave bear? No? You're looking at him."

"I'm glad I've got my library card, 'cause I'm checking you out!"* This one is pure Gold; taught to me by my own ex-gf*

"Baby are those moon pants? Because that a*s is out of this world!"

"Wanna go back to my place and see my scalp collection?"

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #32 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 4:29pm

haha is that a mirror in your paints? cas i can see my self in them!
haha

man i just cant get it! Right im arm wresiling these 3 people, my best friend an a few other guys who are considerd macho. I go to a small school and every one knows every ones history. I am considerd a nerd or something. I have been working out a little not a whole lot but a little just in the hopes of getting stronger so im better with my warhammers.

Well i beat all three, (My friend beat me in the lefty match though) and as i was getting ready to rub it in
that me neardy douglas beat the 3 toughmen they switched the subject! they even switched on me! they did it so well that i forgot all about rubbing it in and was having a conversation on gas prices!
I did not realize the flip untill it was far too late. To say the truth im very impressed by them Smiley

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2004 at 5:09am

I am truly lazy, I lost 3 stone a few years back because I realized I was just carrying around extra weight, it's been pretty much an uphill journey from there Cheesy
If you want to get really strong fast, I recommend working in a DIY store, all that carrying around of heavy stuff really gives you a workout (well, at least when you do it probably, otherwise just a few late-life back problems).

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #34 - Oct 23rd, 2004 at 3:18pm

3 stone?

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Rat Man, Chris, Bill Skinner, Curious Aardvark, Mauro Fiorentini, Masiakasaurus)