Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Re: Do you use knives?
Reply #90 - Oct 12th, 2004 at 7:36pm

Grin
yep me to

cold steel is the best i can think of.

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #91 - Oct 13th, 2004 at 5:06am

Okay... so it's got one purpose... and no real cutting belly...
http://www.coldsteel.com/13d1.html
I can't stop myself from swooning when I see it!
I guess I like daggers Cheesy

The last time I saw a rainbow I threw my beard over it

IP Logged

solobo

Reno, NV, USA
Reply #92 - Oct 13th, 2004 at 10:15am

Beautiful, beautiful dagger.   Now if I had $300 extra lying around...

solobo88  
IP Logged

lobohunter
Interfector Viris Spurii

where be a rock and a
string there be a sling

Cottage Grove or
Reply #93 - Oct 14th, 2004 at 1:44am

I thought I would show off one of my special camp knives this baby can take a 2x4 down to kindling in a matter of minutes

Albert Scott C bigbadwolf41 77940+hwy+99+south,+Spc+22  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #94 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 4:50am

Wow, I gotta love the huge secondary point on that knife lobohunter Cheesy It looks like one monster of a knife.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #95 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 10:21pm

soooo shiney Cry.....

i live in a maze of typo's&&&& popularity is for dolls a hero cannot be popular-Ralph Waldo Emerson&&&&DTB-master of the corny vest, and crappy carpet!
randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

knight

blargh~

Philadelphia
Reply #96 - Oct 24th, 2004 at 9:52pm

i use a nice thick strong sheath knife a winchester to be exact i actualy had a chance to get a knife that was used in the medieval times ( no really it was a real artifact) it was so old it couldnt be opened) it was only $10 at the renasoanse faire which was fun but my mom said no so i got a gun blade a sword with a musket pistol attached to the side but i use my knife for everything when im at my friends house and he needs to use a knife and he doesnt have one he quickly asks me for mine but i dont know how i would live without one

...&&&&
xrpgknightx xrpgknightx  
IP Logged

TJTay89
Tiro

It don't mean a thing,
if it ain't got that
sling

Reply #97 - Oct 30th, 2004 at 9:01am

I carry around a multi-tool, buck folder (four inches when folded), and a gerber folder (4inches folded). I also have a few other knives, but don't ever carry them around. Then agian it is hard to carry around a 16in knife, and the fact that it is a $20.00 cheapy with a crappy sheath doesn't help matters.

If I had the money I would be getting my hands on some Cold Steel. They make some pretty good knives. And when I get rich, I plan on having someone make a knife that I designed myself.

IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #98 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 4:58pm

yep if i get rich ill have me a custom knife, and warhammer.  Grin love them warhammers Grin

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

english
Ex Member

Reply #99 - Nov 3rd, 2004 at 1:33pm

The coolest blade I have ever seen was at my great aunt's house in Gridlington in Lancashire (she's 90).  She has... get this, a sword.  Not just any sword.  But a cavalry sabre, that was actually used at Waterloo.  I'm serious.  The blade... has blood on.  French blood.  Two hundred year old French blood.  It had dried so as to fuse the sword to the scabbard, and when I was pulling the sword out it got dodgy for a moment, because I had to pull so hard, whether I might end up cutting my leg off.  But I pulled it out, and there it was, brown stains all along the groove, edge and even the upper part of the hilt.

IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #100 - Nov 3rd, 2004 at 3:15pm

My friend has a WWI era bayonet used by his great, or great great grandfather...and it too has the brown rust like markings of blood, knowing my friend and his family line, the guy probably stabbed himself in the foot, but he insists it's German,

IP Logged

knight

blargh~

Philadelphia
Reply #101 - Nov 3rd, 2004 at 5:13pm

i am really dumb i could of bought an actual knife that was from the medieval times it was so old and bent out of shape all for only $5 but my mom said no Angry so i am really mad

...&&&&
xrpgknightx xrpgknightx  
IP Logged

Douglas_The_Black
Interfector Viris Spurii

Hakkaa päälle!

Salineville Ohio
Reply #102 - Nov 3rd, 2004 at 6:39pm

I have a WWI checkaslovokean bayonet. It was a factroy extra I think. Not too shure. but i doubt that it has ever seen combat. Too good a shape for that. no rust at all on the thing. And it was kept well oiled. A nice knife, my favorite out of all i own.

randelflagg22002  
IP Logged

Matt_C
Funditor

Cruachan!!!

Cheshire, England
Reply #103 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 5:46am

I would like a double-edged or criss double-edged balisong/butterfly knife, shame about them being so darned illegal in most of Europe. Everytime I see one I just want to fool around with it, they look so...relaxing to practice with.

IP Logged

TJTay89
Tiro

It don't mean a thing,
if it ain't got that
sling

Reply #104 - Nov 5th, 2004 at 2:34am

Quote:
I would like a double-edged or criss double-edged balisong/butterfly knife, shame about them being so darned illegal in most of Europe. Everytime I see one I just want to fool around with it, they look so...relaxing to practice with.

Did you see that criss double-edge balisong in the movie Face Off? That is a killer knife. Now if only I could find one for my personal collection  8).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, David Morningstar, Mauro Fiorentini, Chris, Masiakasaurus)