textual resorces (Read 1289 times)
Gun
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Slinging  Viking

The Ozarks of Ark & Mo
textual resorces
Jul 1st, 2004 at 10:19pm

Are magazines included in textual resorces? If so i have several to give if they are.

"A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" Old Nordic Proverb

IP Logged

mgreenfield
Funditor

Milwaukee Wisconsin
Re: textual resorces
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2004 at 9:37am

....I'm sure they are.   Email copies to Chris or other moderators at info@slinging.org, & they can post.   mgreenfield

IP Logged

Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2004 at 1:09pm

Yes.  Any printed literature on the sling should be included.  Please forward the regerences to me: info@slinging.org.

Chris

IP Logged

Gun
Interfector Viris Spurii
Past Moderator

Slinging  Viking

The Ozarks of Ark & Mo
Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2004 at 6:58pm

Chris, here are the magazine that i talked about. The first one is from the Backwoodsman magazine Mar/Apr 2003. Adventures with a Sling by Scott Rorebeck is a 4 page article about how to make and mostly the authors adventures with one. The reason I am posting it here and instead of e mailing it to you is because I would like to say THANK YOU to Scott for helping me get into slinging (I don't know if here is on the forum or not). Second is from Wilderness Way magazine Volume 10, issuse 1. How to make Twine and Braids by James Ballou is pretty much the same thing you would see in a surivial manual but with better diagrams in it. There are other article from the backwoodsman but mostly they are very small and really not worth by them from the back issues.

"A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" Old Nordic Proverb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, joe_meadmaker, Curious Aardvark, vetryan15, Morphy, Chris, Rat Man)