Welcome, Guest. Please Login
SLINGING.ORG

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do you know how Dumb I feel? (Read 2383 times)
learningviolinist
Novicius

Sling POO its fun!

Do you know how Dumb I feel?
May 3rd, 2004 at 7:10pm

Well if you don't now youll know. i posted some things on heavy ammo a while back and about the release cord getting in the way. but i was so ignorant as to shortening my cords would make a difference.now im throwing small stone(rounded and SMOOTH) at ammazing speeds! you have no clue as to how stupid i feel Embarrassed.....

IP Logged

Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Re: Do you know how Dumb I feel?
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2004 at 11:58pm

You shouldn't feel that way.  Slinging is all about trial and error.  We've all been through similar.

Chris

IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2004 at 9:43am

yah dont feel stupid man. if anything u should be prowd. your trial and error and others trial and errors help others to learn and not make those mistakes. by informing us of how you went wrong, it teaches us where we can go right, thus creating more ideas for slings and other things. gj man.

IP Logged

Hobb

Denver, CO
Reply #3 - May 4th, 2004 at 11:16am

Not me.  I've never made a mistake.  Gotten everything right the first time.  Why am I limping?  No reason.  Certainly nothing to do with messing up a staff-sling cast and hitting myself in the shin.  Why would you even think that? Wink

IP Logged

learningviolinist
Novicius

Sling POO its fun!

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2004 at 8:03pm

thanks for the positive response guys it helps...but usually i don't make dumb mistakes like that Grin oh well

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: vetryan15, Kick, Rat Man, Curious Aardvark, joe_meadmaker, Chris, Morphy)