Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Boar (Read 2851 times)
Sean

(@")=====@(kirb y boxing)

Florida
The Boar
Apr 19th, 2004 at 9:29pm

Well... today i was out in the woods near my house looking for some rocks to practice slinging with.  I get this nice rock thats like the perfect slinging rock.  I decided that I would save this particular rock for "just in case" scenarios ex. where just incase i needed to hurt something to get away.  Aren't i genius??  Anyways i am walking through the woods listening to the animals and looking for deer prints when i hear this squeel and the soiund of an animal running through the river. 
My idiot self decides this might be fun to investigate and try and follow the animal through the woods just for the heck of it.  Wellll.... I come up to the appearent scene and i bend down to look at the tracks to seen if i could identify the animal.  It was a deer.  What i didn't do is look for the reason they got all jumpy.  It was a boar with big long tusks and blood all over its face from its recent kill.  It sees me and i guess thinks i might be food. 
It charges and wacks me in the head with the blunt side of one of its tusks.  This knocks me out(which is a weird feeling because its never happened to me before).  I wake up to find a horrible pain in my leg and i feel the ground moving underneath me. When i look up i see the boar with my ankle twisted in a horrible direction in its mouth, and its dragging me through the woods.  After about 20 seconds i passout from the pain.  I wake up to find it dark and my leg isn't hurting as bad anymore.  My cell phone is working so i dial my father and tell him to help me, but right as he picks up my phone dies.

I decide to try and prove my slinging skills to myself.  I take out that one rock and put it im my pouch.  I fling it right at the boar and i missed its head and manage to hit it in its kidney region.  This angers him greatly.  He turns my way annd bull rushes me.  I put up a valient struggle but im the end he ends up biting my face off and i DIE!! Shocked Shocked Shocked.

Adn hopefully if you just finished that store you will realize that you are very gullible because if i died i wouldnt be able to write this post inless i was a freaky vampire/zombie/immortal type thing lol
Sean

*shatter* I HIT A WINDOW RUN!!!!!!
sharpieman99  
IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Re: The Boar
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2004 at 9:36pm

lol i am gulible.... lol nice story...

IP Logged

srgs9

slingers know how to get
their rocks off

Midwest U.S.A.
Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2004 at 12:38am

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services.
He gasps to the operator: "I think my friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies: "Take it easy. I can help. First, make sure your friend is dead by..." The operator is interupted by the sound of the phone dropping.
"Sir, are you ok?"
There is a silence, then the operator hears a wet thud.
Back on the phone, the hunter says, "Ok, now what?"

IP Logged

nathan_gill
Tiro

Rocks don't get stuk in
trees

Reply #3 - Apr 20th, 2004 at 7:48am

Down here in florida I sling at gators(no not football fans,the real ones)and hit them to.I Never died though

Nathan,the Buckeye  Grin

IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Reply #4 - Apr 20th, 2004 at 9:51pm

wow nathan, you are crazy man, and this is coming from a kid who launched a tennis ball at his brothers head..... lol you like to stare at death in the eyes and wet yourself dont you!? lol jk!

IP Logged

nathan_gill
Tiro

Rocks don't get stuk in
trees

Reply #5 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 7:58am

My target is normaly an emtty milk jug stuck on a poll with a lake as the back drop.When my amuntion misses the target or bounces off it lands in the lake,not in some ones yard,(vary dangerous for lawn mowers).Any way the splashes atrack the gators and brings them in range,and as far as "staring death in the face"go's there only 5', and gators are natualy pasive critters,at least when there small.*

Nathan

*lucky for me Grin

IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Reply #6 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 2:12pm

Wink lol  Grin good for you man, you are pegging passive creatures with rocks who sit there for you to hit! lol that rules..... i gotta get a country side in florida or something! lol   Shocked  Shocked

IP Logged

Sean

(@")=====@(kirb y boxing)

Florida
Reply #7 - Apr 21st, 2004 at 2:56pm

Gators are actually very afraid of humans they normally just bite as an accident or in defence, or if there real hungry...  About last July this dude from TruLawn knocked on our door and when i answered he was Hi im from TruLawn and i just wanted to let you know theres an alligator under your car, and i wanted to tell you so you didnt get bitten.  I went outside to look at how big it was and it was about 3' or so.  Not very big but it could hurt ya.  Anyways i went within about 10' of it and it starts to hiss so im like ok i think ill just get thwe camera and be on my way.  I go inside my house and like 3 minutes later i go outside to take pics and its gone.  I was like what the heck.

Also at my friends Ski lake this 10' gator died verrry happy if ya know what i mean.

*shatter* I HIT A WINDOW RUN!!!!!!
sharpieman99  
IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Reply #8 - Apr 23rd, 2004 at 4:04pm

Tongue  lol sean!!!! i think we all wish we could die "very happy" lol!!!! that would be awesome... gators are cool!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Kick, Morphy, Rat Man, vetryan15, joe_meadmaker, Chris, Curious Aardvark)