Worst Idea Ever! lol (Read 2599 times)
goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Worst Idea Ever! lol
Apr 18th, 2004 at 5:10pm

ok so the other day i got  a really bad idea. my brother was standing there talking with a group of his friends. i was out slinging in the back yard, when i got the smart idea to show my brothers friends my sling. but i just didn't know how to show them. i didn't feel like just saying "hey look at me i am my brothers younger brother and i am a weapon!" , well in one way or another i did say that. i desided to take aim on my brothers butt with a tenis ball inside the sling, and boy was my aim GREAT!!!!!  Roll Eyes i totally mist where i was aiming accept allong the y-axis. the ball caught some wind since i didnt sling it to hard and just curved up nicly for my brothers face. just as he was talking the ball made the sound of such pain off of my brothers face that, even though i felt guilty i also felt sad, very saD!!!!!! anyways, so i learned for real that day what every parent tells you with your toy gun (dont point it at people). if only i would have realized that before i got that retarded idea in my head! wow, i am so lucky he didn't feel anything b/c he was half drunk! but i did get the worst beating of my life. it is still funny when i replay the images in my head, but i feel so guilty, and i needed to share my story/guilt with some other people who may have done this b4, but you were probably smarter than me! thnx for reading!

IP Logged

Johnny
Funditor

Goodlettsville,TN
Re: Worst Idea Ever! lol
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2004 at 6:59pm

Maybe he needed a little jolt for drinking to much!

I also love sushi..!
TNslinger  
IP Logged

WalkingBird
Descens

Slinger of stones

Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2004 at 11:50pm

goblin

Yeah, I really hope it didn't do any perminent damage to your tenis ball!  Grin

WalkingBird

IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2004 at 10:02pm

hahahahhaha! actually it did do permenant damage to it... my brother picked it up and threw it at me, and i havn't been able to find it since.... i told him he owes me a tennis ball now! lol....

IP Logged

Ulrica
Funditor

Fly, stone, fly

In the middle of Sweden
Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2004 at 12:40pm

If he could stand up after it, altough he was drunk, it couldnīt have been soooo bad Wink

What I didnīt understand, is, if you aim for the butt, how did the ball reach the face?  Undecided

Well, I must go and get some more wine
Wink

Hope you will find that ball

Ulrica

May the stones go your way&&&&//Ulrica
IP Logged

goblin
Tiro

i sling like the best
of them!

canada
Reply #5 - Apr 23rd, 2004 at 3:56pm

lol yah the ball somehow turned upward... either that or my aim is a bit off!!!! lol

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, vetryan15, joe_meadmaker, Curious Aardvark, Morphy, Kick, Rat Man)