Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Introduction... (Read 2578 times)
Matthias
Past Moderator

Gatineau/Ottawa QC, Canada
Introduction...
Apr 2nd, 2004 at 4:01pm

Ok, I just posted a longish message introducing myself over in the "Inventor's Nook" thread, thinking that I didn't really need to start a new one just for myself  Embarrassed ...

http://www.slinging.org/forum2/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=10796457... has a quick bio and a pic of "fishing" sling.

Now I realise that I don't want to contaminate an interesting technical thread with personal details, so I'm back here...

It is always a little strange joining a group after lurking (and reading through the archives) as I already feel that I know most of you guys. I imagine time will even the table... Since I mentioned Chris and Ulrica over in the the other thread, I might as well add that I'd love to be able to understand more Catalan, throw as far as Yurek, understand the attraction of concrete Grin braid as well as half of you guys etc..

Tak for din hälsning(? - Jag talar bara lite svenska) -No Forsburg Sad but we have Naslund, Ohlund, Hedburg, Arvedson and the Sedin twins - practically 1/3 the team! My cousin from Sweden had quite a crush on the Sedins...

Matthias

IP Logged

WalkingBird
Descens

Slinger of stones

Re: Introduction...
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2004 at 8:39pm

Matthias
  Glad you went from lurking to posting. Welcome to the forum.

WalkingBird

IP Logged

Chris
Slinging.org Administrator

Slinging Rocks!

USA
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2004 at 11:40pm

Welcome Matthias. 
Looking forward to your future posts.

Chris

For those of you who missed Matthias' sling in the other thread, here it is again in all it's glory:

IP Logged

Ulrica
Funditor

Fly, stone, fly

In the middle of Sweden
Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2004 at 2:24am

Quote:
Tak for din hälsning(? - Jag talar bara lite svenska) -No Forsburg Sad but we have Naslund, Ohlund, Hedburg, Arvedson and the Sedin twins - practically 1/3 the team! My cousin from Sweden had quite a crush on the Sedins...

Matthias

Hey. That´s pretty good swedisch. What a nice surprice :-D
You have a cousin from sweden. Well, the world is small Smiley

Ulrica

May the stones go your way&&&&//Ulrica
IP Logged

Masiakasaurus
Ex Member

mah-SEE-a-kah-SOR-us

Reply #4 - Apr 3rd, 2004 at 4:04am

Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

Pikåru wrote on Nov 19th, 2013 at 6:59pm:
Massi - WTF? It's called a sling. You use it to throw rocks farther and faster than you could otherwise. That's all. 
~Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily avialable, they will create their own problems.~

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: David Morningstar, Curious Aardvark, Masiakasaurus, Mauro Fiorentini, Bill Skinner, Rat Man, Chris)